Ferry to Bali

Status
Not open for further replies.

West_ray

Feb 10, 2003
Yishun
galleries.photonx.org.
hey guys ... any idea where to take ferry to Bali from Spore????? if there is, how much will tat be and wats the duration of the journey ...

tia !

You meant Batam or Bintam right? Bali is abt 3 hrs away by AIR.

West_ray said:
hey guys ... any idea where to take ferry to Bali from Spore????? if there is, how much will tat be and wats the duration of the journey ...

tia !
There are actually ferries to Jakarta from Batam (can't remember, but something between 24-48 hrs) and you can take an overnight train or bus from Jakarta to Surabaya (16+ hrs??) and then another ferry across the straits to Bali. :cool:

longman said:
can take sampan, take you 3 month... :blah:

HaHa, can also canoe there. :bsmilie: :blah: take 4 months...

longman said:
can take sampan, take you 3 month... :blah:

haha acutually to convert hours to days can already to....
if by air take 3 hours, by boat take 3 days...
thats the computation...
swim maybe 3 months...hehe
:D

kng said:
There are actually ferries to Jakarta from Batam (can't remember, but something between 24-48 hrs) and you can take an overnight train or bus from Jakarta to Surabaya (16+ hrs??) and then another ferry across the straits to Bali. :cool:

Batam to Jakarta - take Fast ferry is abour 18-20 hours

Jakarta Surabaya - you better take filght - local flight is cheaper but if you want take bus its about 12 hours. from surabaya to ferry terminal (banyuwangi) about 8 hours

From banyuwangi ferry terminal to bali is abuot 45 minutes. but if you want to bring your car to bali as well , the queue itself will take around 1 hour

rgds,
Andre

yah ... paiseh i made a mistake ... is Batam not Bali ... anyway there's no ferry from Spore to Batam meh??? but i heard there's one pier in Spore can take ferry to batam lehz ....

West_ray said:
yah ... paiseh i made a mistake ... is Batam not Bali ... anyway there's no ferry from Spore to Batam meh??? but i heard there's one pier in Spore can take ferry to batam lehz ....

There is ferry form Singapore to Batam. You can take it from World Trade Centre. Its a 45 minute journey. You can also take a ferry to Bintan. Same place.

Technically, its not exactly a ferry lah...more like a fast craft.

tanah merah ferry terminal. take a bus from tanah merah mrt station, or bedok interchange. can't remember the bus no. though. i think its...31?

edit: its bus 35.

There are a few ways to get there and there are also a few ports that you can go to.

Check out this link.

Ferry Info

Use to go there very often. But that was some years back.....

Hope it help.

Status
Not open for further replies.