Feng Shan CC Photographic Club Official Opening

Status
Not open for further replies.
GoKuu said:
Uppz...

Was there... pretty few ppl there... guys n gals, go n support!!!
the model in fact is pretty poor thing, alone there... ;p

how was the shoot like? indoor/outdoor/ any directions ?

how much is the studio rate?
din manag to go today due to overslept

Went there to have a look since it was pretty near my house. Their studio rental rate is $20 per hour. Members get 2 hours free for every 1 hour of booking as mentioned earlier so effectively it's $20 for 3 hours of usage.

They have 2 Elinchrom Style 600W lights available for use, 1x softbox (don't know the dimension but it's pretty small) and 1x white umbrella. I've checked with them and realised that there is no light meter provided :dunno: so you pretty much have to BYOLM. :D

They also have 2 backdrops; white and black.

Was there to support. ;)
Due to running errands, only slot in sometime to shoot with the pretty and friendly model.
:thumbsup:

Oh yes. was there last minute and shot a couple of images before the pretty model went off ... ;)

Ok, here's the good news... the committee has decided to purchase a Light meter as many people asked for it. Our main concern is that it may go missing... so we have decided that members will have to sign-out & sign-in the light meter at the front office.

CaeSiuM said:
Went there to have a look since it was pretty near my house. Their studio rental rate is $20 per hour. Members get 2 hours free for every 1 hour of booking as mentioned earlier so effectively it's $20 for 3 hours of usage.

They have 2 Elinchrom Style 600W lights available for use, 1x softbox (don't know the dimension but it's pretty small) and 1x white umbrella. I've checked with them and realised that there is no light meter provided :dunno: so you pretty much have to BYOLM. :D

They also have 2 backdrops; white and black.

thanks to all who have visited us and joined us a member... we appreciate your support... and one lucky member did walk away with a Canon A60 camera... he won the 1st Lucky Draw Prize.

FSCCDPC said:
thanks to all who have visited us and joined us a member... we appreciate your support... and one lucky member did walk away with a Canon A60 camera... he won the 1st Lucky Draw Prize.

wow thats like a big leap for fengshan cc..use to leave ard there....cool..cheers..any more lucky draw?..keke

Status
Not open for further replies.