Fellow photogs, what drives your passion?

assuming even 50 cents per 4r, that's like 2000 4rs.

can print 2000 4rs and swim in xmm 4r sea. :bsmilie:

i can print and cover my whole house :bsmilie:

Things that drives my passion are as follows.....

:thumbsup:
:heart:
:lovegrin:
:devil:
Swee
nose bleed
pro

and lastly it will boost my passion to a greater height when ppls ask me what camera and lens i use.

Things that drives my passion are as follows.....

:thumbsup:
:heart:
:lovegrin:
:devil:
Swee
nose bleed
pro

and lastly it will boost my passion to a greater height when ppls ask me what camera and lens i use.

what camera & lens you use?

please post this in newbie section then i can ask you every hour... u boost your passion i boost my post count. :thumbsup:

what camera & lens you use?

please post this in newbie section then i can ask you every hour... u boost your passion i boost my post count. :thumbsup:

u not happy with your post count ah??? LOL

U shd ask him what he dont have and the list will be shorter.

Just wanna discussed and share your passion and what makes you tick in the pursue of this great hobby.

The objective is to share and hopefully to affirm everyone's passion.

My passion in photography is having the interest in collaboration between man (or woman) and a camera to seek out the perfect balance of a scene and recording it. The reason is for personal archiving and communicating with others. My interest also include life-long learning about the history of photography and its derivation of photographic equipments, lens type and construction type, etc. For me, fancy techniques and equipments is becoming more of less crucial now as I am becoming an old fart. Hence I pursue only in geometry and their relations in a composition. Its strange but whenever I see or hold a camera suddenly my happy-ness matrix suddenly goes up. My hackish mind will then immediately formulate different possibilities this camera can provide, and try to understand its characteristic of the photo it can output (for god sake, even if its a toy camera!!). And hence I guess the only vice this hobby brings is the BBB syndrome or the BSBSB syndrome.

I get immense satisfaction when I completed the shoot and half-way heading back home, and to see my some photos turned out to be acceptable, or great, IMO. Haha this may sounds rather cliche, perhaps you are different.

Whats yours?

Because it's there.

To me photography is an art and art is a form of expression or language.

So, photography is just one of the way for me to express and record my expression, and that is the main driving force. :)

Photography to me is every photo been photographed is making a history, a story being told.

ok, jokes aside, the excuse of photography to catch yet another breathtaking sunrise, or sunset.... to just witness a moment you know will always be unique when you see it.... that is what drives me to shoot during the golden hours.

Memories...like taking pictures of cats and making up some jokes about them...

"that's my world, that's where i live..."
[vid]QBG8RhmW_N8&feature=PlayList&p=E2660898FCAA2F9D&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=26[/vid]

what drives? praises and thumbs up from you fellow forumers!

i got too much time, don't know what to do. That's why took up photography to kill time.