Feeling the speed in a static F1 pic

Status
Not open for further replies.

binxuan

Jun 9, 2008
Singapore
Took this picture during the Formula 1 Friday practice session 2. It's a Williams car but I am not exactly sure which driver is it. Decided to try zooming out + a little horizontal panning as the car approached me to retain the relative shaprness in the moving car instead of the usual panning while the car is passing me to bring out the motion in a static picture.

Got to say I tried quite a number of times and it's still not close to perfect but i am open to any criticisim and comments... thanks!

DSC02566-1.jpg

No cropping done. Only PP done was to adjust the white balance and increase contrast.

Last edited:
nice one but it be nice if the car was more to the right.

zooming was a lil too late. it led me to somewhere near the guy standing on the bottom right. but good attempt :)

good attempt, but yeah i agree with bigbird and HTC... the zoom brings my eyes to the man instead. maybe pan then zoom out? a bit difficult hor.

this looks awesome, yeah i got lost in the picture too. but i guess this is still very cool. sure have the impact those comic books i used to flip through has.

must have been very difficult panning and zooming. next year bah, haha.

thanks for the comments guys! yeah i agree the picture was taken a tad too late.. haha but it's really down to a quite a fair bit of luck cause the speed of a F1 car is phenomenal. have been watching F1 on TV since the good old schumacher days back in 2000 but i have zero idea that a F1 car is actually this fast and this loud haha.. magnificent!

oppsyyyy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.