Feeling Lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow! a bit harsh but i dont mind.. :) I do agree with the "chipmunk cheeks" and posture though.. Haha.. Thanks for all the advice.. Im gonna try my luck first and watever i can, but if it doesn't really work out then i'll just gladly accept it and go.. :D

Great attitude. That's a good start.

Good luck. And remember what some of the other bros said about dirty old men and people who have more than photography in their mind. :devil:

Take care. Live well and prosper.

Good luck. And remember what some of the other bros said about dirty old men and people who have more than photography in their mind. :devil:

I have to agree with daredevil123.

Good and positive attitude, not everyone can react the way you did. But whatever it is, do what you like and what you think would be best for you. Keep trying, things may work out for you in the end still.

All the best and best wishes :D!

I have to agree with daredevil123.

Good and positive attitude, not everyone can react the way you did. But whatever it is, do what you like and what you think would be best for you. Keep trying, things may work out for you in the end still.

All the best and best wishes :D!

Thank you so much for the encouragement!! Really appreciate it! :heart:

A group of us from Singapore and Malaysia are meeting this saturday in Little India (Exit 'E') at 3pm for get-together and a shoot.

Feel free to join us and possible TFCD ....... crazy man TungTong and a few others will be around..... our aim is to turn simple and ordinary into great works and the group is always looking for new/raw faces to work with.

Sample here .... http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=564645

Gathering details here.... http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=549291&page=8 from post #141 onwards down

No need reply..... show up if u want to

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.