Feedback wanted: Photography instructors

Status
Not open for further replies.

reachme2003

Oct 6, 2003
Can you please share your comments about the undermentioned individuals who were or are conducting photography as instructors at various institutions. Also, please provide your evaluation about the facilities where the course was conducted.

1. Tan Ngiap Heng/ Introduction to studio portraiture at Objectifs.

2. Edwin Gan/Studio Photography at Lasalle SIA College of the Arts.

3. Jane Chua/Studio Lighting at PSS(Photographic Society of Singapore)

I would appreciate it if you would provide 'constructive' comments. No personal attacks please. Thank you very much.

reachme2003 said:
3. Jane Chua/Studio Lighting at PSS(Photographic Society of Singapore)

I would appreciate it if you would provide 'constructive' comments. No personal attacks please. Thank you very much.

i been with jane in pss for her basic studio lightings.
well.. wasnt quite impressive with the course... and shes more of a high key photographer...

but of cos.. ive learnt their basics and its sufficient as i think its more of reading up and hands on...

i heard from frds in pss that safra's studio lighting course is much betta...

Prolly... can share with u some pics i took in PSS and the studio lights i set up else where in others studio...u can PM mi for e pics

RuthBaby said:
i been with jane in pss for her basic studio lightings.
well.. wasnt quite impressive with the course... and shes more of a high key photographer...

but of cos.. ive learnt their basics and its sufficient as i think its more of reading up and hands on...

Prolly... can share with u some pics i took in PSS and the studio lights i set up else where in others studio...u can PM mi for e pics

thanks. my email is reachme2003@hotmail.com.

my FARKING photoshop is not working
i canx resize it.. and i will be away from e evening till mon noon...

when i m back, den i reinstall and email again

sorrie guys

HAPPY VDAY All!!!

:lovegrin: :heart: :lovegrin: :blah: :angel:

RuthBaby said:

thanks for the comment. instructor for SAFRAPC is Christopher Wong. the sales person in cathay in the studio department.

i've been "working" under him for SAFRAPC studio course and events for 2 years.

as for the comments for instructors for the rest reachme2003 have mention, no comment as i've not seen or attend any of their session.

maybe reachme2003 can try out the studio session at SAFRAPC on coming march....

Status
Not open for further replies.