Faulty Panasonic FZ10

Status
Not open for further replies.

coldman

May 12, 2004
my house
Bought a Panasonic FZ10 during the PC Show on 5/6/2004.
Bought an Panasonic external flash on 25/6/2004,hoping to photo the race queen in the Car Show ;) , only to find out that my hotshoe is not working. :cry:
Damn it man! ;(
Such poor QC.
If i have not bought the external flash, i would never know that the hotshoe is spoilt.
Sent to Panasonic for repair on 28/6/2004, until now, one week already, no news from them yet.
Such poor service.

So, for those Panasonic user out there, please check to make sure your camera is fully working before the warrenty expired.

I will NEVER buy a Panasonic ever again. ;(

coldman said:
Bought a Panasonic FZ10 during the PC Show on 5/6/2004.
Bought an Panasonic external flash on 25/6/2004,hoping to photo the race queen in the Car Show ;) , only to find out that my hotshoe is not working. :cry:
Damn it man! ;(
Such poor QC.
If i have not bought the external flash, i would never know that the hotshoe is spoilt.
Sent to Panasonic for repair on 28/6/2004, until now, one week already, no news from them yet.
Such poor service.

So, for those Panasonic user out there, please check to make sure your camera is fully working before the warrenty expired.

I will NEVER buy a Panasonic ever again. ;(

Seriously speaking, I think most of us do not check if the hotshoe was working when we buy DCs. Not in my case. Actually I was praying that my hot shoe was working when I bought the new Vivitar flash... :bsmilie:

tokrot said:
Seriously speaking, I think most of us do not check if the hotshoe was working when we buy DCs. Not in my case. Actually I was praying that my hot shoe was working when I bought the new Vivitar flash... :bsmilie:

me also don't think the hotshoe will spoilt, until i bought my external flash. ;( :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.