Fatal frame 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
evildolly: i can't remember lol. i'm supposed to be in sec3 now. =X

Self organized between the models and the photographers. Not a commercial shoot. :)

anonymous said:
who organised this photoshot? how much eh?

Actually Tom and Zekai did it as a favour to us, but you know, you want to pay me I also don't mind. :angel:

(Kidding, actually I think we should have been paying them instead, their photos are so nice! :lovegrin: )

raydance said:
Actually Tom and Zekai did it as a favour to us, but you know, you want to pay me I also don't mind. :angel:

(Kidding, actually I think we should have been paying them instead, their photos are so nice! :lovegrin: )

when are u going to organise the next one? :dunno:

raydance said:

lolz~
don't say that ray.. you guys are good enuff to be paid. ^_^

dolly is right, ray dance and ivory fox are good enuff and dedicated in their craft to be paid.

watch models shoot sub forum closely... akan datang.

such a long time nvr come clubsnap... so happy to see u again ray-san~

hmm... why ppl are all so cute, pay to do photography service than charging money... :dunno:

anyway, to me i think cosplayer n photographer both willing to spend the time and effort then it's more than enough, why get money into cosplay world? :thumbsd:

Status
Not open for further replies.