FashionShoot on Fri {28.05.10} with Yifeng & Jiuan @ only $25!

We are JayKay

Apr 12, 2010

Enjoy your public holiday with Yifeng & Jiuan @ only $25!

Date : 28 May 2010
Time : 0900 - 1130H ( Inclusive of a 30 minute break )
Theme : Casual Fashion ( 2 sets )
Location : OUTDOOR ( to be revealed to confirmed participant )
Price : $25/pax only ($20 for regulars / group booking) :D
Slots:
2 MODELS : 12 PHOTOGRAPHERS

Contact @ 82330642

Yifeng

4554623321_6573c0abc3_o.jpg

4542467285_e9aceb2044.jpg

Jiuan

img4827x.jpg

All rights reserved for photographers and models providing the pictures.

Finer Details :

1. Chilled Drinks will be provided
2. Location will be released to participants 1 day before the shoot
3. Payment will be collected at the shoot on the spot
4. Most importantly, whether New Photographers or Seasoned Shooters, ALL ARE WELCOME!!​
[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

1. Mansell
2. Angad
3. Virgo1
4. Virgo2
5. Ishardi
6. Alvin

Shoot confirmed !!! Thanks for the support! 6 more to full house!!! :D

Upz!!! :D

Yifeng! :D

4537526665_2249248e3c_o.jpg

1. Mansell
2. Angad
3. Virgo1
4. Virgo2
5. Ishardi
6. Alvin
7. Adolphus

Shoot confirmed !!! Thanks for the support! 5 more to full house!!! :DD

1. Mansell
2. Angad
3. Virgo1
4. Virgo2
5. Ishardi
6. Alvin
7. Adolphus
8. Zenten1
9. Zenten2
10. Zenten3
11. Zenten4

Last Slot to full house! :) Thanks for the supppport ~ :D chheerrs---*

1. Mansell
2. Angad
3. Virgo1
4. Virgo2
5. Ishardi
6. Alvin
7. Adolphus
8. Zenten1
9. Zenten2
10. Zenten3
11. Zenten4
12. Emric

FULLL HOUSEEEEE!! THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT! :)
If there are more response , there will be another session on the same day at a later timing .

- Details will be send out on thursday evening ! CHEERS---* -

Wow, what a response! If possible, try to engage another model to join for a photoshoot. The more the better! ;)

Wow, what a response! If possible, try to engage another model to join for a photoshoot. The more the better! ;)

Will see how it goes. :) Some photographer prefers quality more than quantity you see? Thanks again! cheers---*

Regards,
kay

After much discussion with my partner , we have decided to add another model if the reserved list is more than 4 ! :)

1. Mansell
2. Angad
3. Virgo1
4. Virgo2
5. Ishardi
6. Alvin
7. Adolphus
8. Zenten1
9. Zenten2
10. Zenten3
11. Zenten4
12. Emric

Reserve List

1. Zenten5
2. Jeff

Thanks for the support! :) XOXO !

I think otherwise. It's only a 2 hours shoot, with 6 photographers in 1 group, and let's say we let the models have 30 mins break + changing of outfits, etc. This left with only 90 mins for 2 models with 2 outfits.

That means we only have 45 mins for each model per group. If we add an additional model, then the time spent for each group with each model will be reduced by 1/3, and that is only 30 mins. Let's say each one of us takes a fare amount of time per photog for each model. We only have 5 mins for each model per outfit!

What kind of communication and interaction you want us to do with each model? :dunno:

After much discussion with my partner , we have decided to add another model if the reserved list is more than 4 ! :)

1. Mansell
2. Angad
3. Virgo1
4. Virgo2
5. Ishardi
6. Alvin
7. Adolphus
8. Zenten1
9. Zenten2
10. Zenten3
11. Zenten4
12. Emric

Reserve List

1. Zenten5
2. Jeff

mmm.... let me clarify on the above~ =)

We will cap it on 3 models for 2 hours, which is the norm for shoots around here.

Also, the allocated time for shooting is set at 2 full hours. The 30minute break does not eat into the shooting time.

At 3 models in 2 full hours of shooting, that comes up to about 40 minutes per model.
With 2 sets of clothing in total, that would allow about 20minutes of shooting per outfit.

I hope that this would clarify any doubts you may have~ =D

cheers~

~Jay~

1. Mansell
2. Angad
3. Virgo1
4. Virgo2
5. Ishardi
6. Alvin
7. Adolphus
8. Zenten1
9. Zenten2
10. Zenten3
11. Zenten4
12. Emric

Reserve List

1. Zenten5
2. Jeff
3. Stanley1
4. Stanley2

Additional Model - Cherlyn (debut shoot)

30973_390558619507_649124507_367381.jpg

I think otherwise. It's only a 2 hours shoot, with 6 photographers in 1 group, and let's say we let the models have 30 mins break + changing of outfits, etc. This left with only 90 mins for 2 models with 2 outfits.

That means we only have 45 mins for each model per group. If we add an additional model, then the time spent for each group with each model will be reduced by 1/3, and that is only 30 mins. Let's say each one of us takes a fare amount of time per photog for each model. We only have 5 mins for each model per outfit!

What kind of communication and interaction you want us to do with each model? :dunno:

Hi Virgo.. just my opinion & .. would just like to add ..
1. its 2.5 hrs, not 2 hrs inclusive 30mins break (u will get ur 2hrs/no. of models)
2. its a budget (cheap) shoot, pls don't expect so much.
3. pls u calculate how much the models or org. are getting from the $25/pax,
4. if given a choice with the above rates, i think the models would rather stay home (but for some circumstances, it's otherwise)
5. pls look at other organisers, on average 3 to 4 models sometimes 5
6. i am not supporting and have never been to any shoots by jaykay - i just need to correct ur statement
7. let's be kind to org., models and fellow photog. (unless its a $100shoot,, i'll fully support u)
8. modelinn has single model shoots

thanks - I don't mean any disrespect

Hi JayKay,

I joined the shoot base on the fact that your initial posting for this model shoot is 2 models at 2.5 hours excluding rest/changing time. That is 1 model at 1 hour shooting time for 2 outfits. And now this has been reduced to 40 mins for 2 outfits.

I don't think this is a fair change of terms and condition.

mmm.... let me clarify on the above~ =)

We will cap it on 3 models for 2 hours, which is the norm for shoots around here.

Also, the allocated time for shooting is set at 2 full hours. The 30minute break does not eat into the shooting time.

At 3 models in 2 full hours of shooting, that comes up to about 40 minutes per model.
With 2 sets of clothing in total, that would allow about 20minutes of shooting per outfit.

I hope that this would clarify any doubts you may have~ =D

cheers~

~Jay~