Fashion workshop by local celebrity professional photographer

Status
Not open for further replies.

singscott

Aug 25, 2004
www.whltelightphotographer.com
Good news for aspiring photographer who want to experience how a top professional celebrity photographer work. I have managed to convince Mr Tommy Chia of Studio8 to conduct a limited one session fashion and glamour workshop in his studio. To benefit aspiring photographers who wish to learn and experience how a top professional work.

Let me do a brief introduction for Tommy to those who have not heard of him. Studio8 had been in the professional photography business since 1986. Tommy been the head photographer in Studio8 have done shoots for numerous big name cilents, local and oversea celebrities. Celebrities that have photos done by him goes from Aileen Tan, Pierre Png, Branda Lee, Fann Wong, Joann Pei................... And the list goes on and on. From fashion to commerical to industrial to aerial photography he one who done it all. He is also helping to guide the younger generation of professional photographer in singapore, as he is currently a NAFA photography lecturer and vice president of PPAS (Professional Photography Assiocation Singapore).

O K :D More details of the workshop. It will be a four hours workshop on the sunday 4 of Sept. Where it will be hand on workshop for photographers who attending, so bring your gears along. Tommy will be there to show and guide on how he would approach a professional fashion and glamour shoot in his large photography studio. As in a professional shoot there will a model. Where she will be in bikini and dresses for glamour. The workshop fee will be $120.00 And limited to 10 photographer per session only.

You can visit Tommy's web site at: www.studio8.com.sg if you want to see images taken by him. For those who wish to find out more about the workshop can contact me at scott@studio8.com.sg.

Status
Not open for further replies.