Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza (10th May)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scandisk - Thanks for sharing a pic of the venue with us!!! I'll be there and looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys there. :)

Thanks for bro scandisk venue info.
i'm afraid snapper more than public viewer for this event ............:bsmilie::bsmilie:
Will be there, if condition allow.:)

I guess you were right. There WERE more snappers than public viewers... hehehe ;)

Scandisk - Thanks for sharing a pic of the venue with us!!! I'll be there and looking forward to meeting the rest of you guys there. :)

First time there and first hand experience of the suckie lighting condition there ........ :sweat:

fe01.jpg

fe02.jpg

Haha.. wasn't so affected by the lighting though.. but more of the multiple flashes going off.. :confused:

Argh... didn't make it last night... :cry:

Did you guys see the chicken wing?

hahaa i chicken wing all the way the whole show , nv bring my batt grip :sweat:

Someone's chicken wing kept coming into my photos! I wonder who... ;p

hmm, anyone can help to match the names in the 1st post to the pics? would like to tag their name to my images =)

Thanks! =)

hmm, anyone can help to match the names in the 1st post to the pics? would like to tag their name to my images =)

Thanks! =)

I guess the 2nd one is Cheryl... Not sure about the rest...

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming down for the event. I really did not expect such a huge turn out and must say I was really surprised in a positive way. Firstly, let me apologies if the lighting was not up to expectations. We did try to illuminate the stage by installing fold lights. However, we were not able to put the lights on stands and instead had to place them on stage level. I understand from some of you that this caused a lot of problems due to the shadows cast by the lights. Sorry and I’ll take note and try to improve again the next time.
It was a pleasure meeting some of you over there and forgive me if I was not able to talk to you immediately after the show as I still had to manage the game show that was happening after the fashion show. As mentioned, I would like to purchase some pictures from any of you so please contact me through my email at endruchen@bizcompass.com.sg
Regarding the names of the models some of you were enquiring, here is the list of the names in order of appearance.
Anna, Victoria, June, Maria, Crystal, Peggy, Vaune, Cheryl, Jesline, Liz.

Once again thank you for your overwhelming support and see you all again.

Endru.

Hi everyone,

Thanks for coming down for the event. I really did not expect such a huge turn out and must say I was really surprised in a positive way. Firstly, let me apologies if the lighting was not up to expectations. We did try to illuminate the stage by installing fold lights. However, we were not able to put the lights on stands and instead had to place them on stage level. I understand from some of you that this caused a lot of problems due to the shadows cast by the lights. Sorry and I’ll take note and try to improve again the next time.
It was a pleasure meeting some of you over there and forgive me if I was not able to talk to you immediately after the show as I still had to manage the game show that was happening after the fashion show. As mentioned, I would like to purchase some pictures from any of you so please contact me through my email at endruchen@bizcompass.com.sg
Regarding the names of the models some of you were enquiring, here is the list of the names in order of appearance.
Anna, Victoria, June, Maria, Crystal, Peggy, Vaune, Cheryl, Jesline, Liz.

Once again thank you for your overwhelming support and see you all again.

Endru.
There are already a few threads available
Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza
Far East fashion show
A Mother's Day Affair (Fashion Show) @ Far East Plaza
20080510 Fashion Show @ Far East Plaza
May be you can PM the respective persons if you see any photos you interested.

If's actually better without the placement of the lighting on the stage :sweat:

I guess the 2nd one is Cheryl... Not sure about the rest...

Haha! allow me! since i provided 8 of them....

the first one is Anna.
2nd row on the left: cheryl, right: jaselin
3rd row on the left i think is maria belinda. not sure cos i didnt provide her this time. right is liz!

Status
Not open for further replies.