Sep 10, 2009
Bandung, Indonesia
#1 Release Me
Release_Me_by_orenjuz.jpg

#2 Red Queen
Red_Queen_by_orenjuz.jpg

C&C Welcome ;)
http://www.orenjuz.deviantart.com

First photo....it would have been much better without the 2 guys in the background. Hairstyling seem a little less than desired. Otherwise good attempt.

Second photo....like it. Nicely done too. But her left eye keeps bothering me. Feels off balanced. :)

First photo....it would have been much better without the 2 guys in the background. Hairstyling seem a little less than desired. Otherwise good attempt.

Second photo....like it. Nicely done too. But her left eye keeps bothering me. Feels off balanced. :)
@indaybadiday: Thank U
@myopia: yeah, you got sharp eyes.. :D, indeed,without those 2 guys in the background is much better. And on #2 photo, yes, her left eye bothering me also :(
Thank you anyway for the comment :)

@indaybadiday: Thank U
@myopia: yeah, you got sharp eyes.. :D, indeed,without those 2 guys in the background is much better. And on #2 photo, yes, her left eye bothering me also :(
Thank you anyway for the comment :)

A little cleanup in photoshop would correct those...

A little cleanup in photoshop would correct those...
Thank you, but i know my PS skill is still so so, i did it before but it looks not good :confused:, so i leave it. Maybe you can teach me how? or just brief tut? :)

i like the first pic. especially the red table.... the line....
Thank you ;)

under filter (i think), go to liquefy, then use to expand tool and click on her smaller eye.

cloning should be able to fix the other two guys but is a little more difficult to explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.