Fashion @ Heeren - 22nd Dec 05


Status
Not open for further replies.

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK






very challenging fashion shooting...models look at 360 degree...but still manage to capture some eye contact shots...
 

gryphon

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2003
1,757
0
0
42
Dry cabinet!
Visit site
nice ones.
Guess u will be posting wat u were taking at Junction 8 just now ;)
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
gryphon said:
nice ones.
Guess u will be posting wat u were taking at Junction 8 just now ;)
u r there too?...I'm with wlyang and wilson68 only...other cser not free...will post tomorrow morning as now busy with wedding photos...
 

nyxx88

Senior Member
Nov 17, 2004
2,092
0
0
Rare ones with good eye contact!
 

zcf

Senior Member
Apr 10, 2005
6,739
0
36
270 degree of Singapore
nice photo and really good eye contact, I only manage get 2 or 3 eye contact shots out of 100+ shots.
 

melnjes

Senior Member
Aug 12, 2003
1,200
1
38
:thumbsup:

but would have preferred more full-body shots as the coverage is of a fashion event
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
tang90246 said:
wow, the girls like you a lot huh, i like the seductive eyes :heart:
very good picture:thumbsup:
bo la...merely lucky ...she face at me as i'm shooting alone at one side...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
phoakm said:
Must be using 70-200mm....not using your 300mm?...:think: ....Like your pics! :)
not for this tiny mini stage...
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
melnjes said:
:thumbsup:

but would have preferred more full-body shots as the coverage is of a fashion event
not for this mini messy unusual stage...the 'goondo' MC even ask the models to walk around on the seating area!
 

gryphon

Senior Member
Jan 20, 2003
1,757
0
0
42
Dry cabinet!
Visit site
John Tan said:
u r there too?...I'm with wlyang and wilson68 only...other cser not free...will post tomorrow morning as now busy with wedding photos...
Yup was shopping there.
I only recongnise u...anyway i dun shoot much fashion u wun know me :sweatsm:
So crowded & so much screams :sweat:
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
gryphon said:
Yup was shopping there.
I only recongnise u...anyway i dun shoot much fashion u wun know me :sweatsm:
So crowded & so much screams :sweat:
btw how do u know me?
 

compro_1975

Senior Member
Apr 24, 2005
1,983
0
0
wow u all very busy hor, every event also go;p, :( how i wish i could too
 

melnjes

Senior Member
Aug 12, 2003
1,200
1
38
John Tan said:
not for this mini messy unusual stage...the 'goondo' MC even ask the models to walk around on the seating area!
Wow! anyway good pics as usual. :)
 

John Tan

Senior Member
Aug 28, 2004
5,711
0
36
AMK
compro_1975 said:
wow u all very busy hor, every event also go;p, :( how i wish i could too
Happen to know it thru TV advertisement...
 

Status
Not open for further replies.