~ Farewell My Love ~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great... one of the nice stuff I seen. Especially the entire enviroment make the model stand out. Love the areas you found for these shot! thumbs up!

i like the lighting and everything.

but the model's neck...it looks funny. is it me or it looks slightly under-propotion? i don't mean any insult, it's like that right?

No problem bro. It's better late than never! :)

How you managed to get the outfit? Rent? As you know, I'll be in Shanghai and Beijing quite often. Thinking of doing some good shooting there.

Thanks bro... sorry for the late reply :p

This wasn't a wedding shoot... just a normal casual shoot.

i like the lighting and everything.

but the model's neck...it looks funny. is it me or it looks slightly under-propotion? i don't mean any insult, it's like that right?

Thanks...

Perhaps my choice of angle made it look out of proportion... my bad.

No problem bro. It's better late than never! :)

How you managed to get the outfit? Rent? As you know, I'll be in Shanghai and Beijing quite often. Thinking of doing some good shooting there.

Outfit was model's own... but over there it should be quite easy getting nice outfits.
Have fun shooting there. :)

Very nice. Was it a commercial or a private shoot? Going to Shanghai quite a bit, maybe should look into arranging a shoot or two there.

the colours are wonderful.

superb control of lighting and PP. :D

wow.. those are very nice.. lovely.. :D

Loss for words... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

#2 the top left corner thingy is a bit distracting.
#6 not sure why she looks a bit squashed

Very nice. Was it a commercial or a private shoot? Going to Shanghai quite a bit, maybe should look into arranging a shoot or two there.

It was a private shoot. Do share your works there if you do some shoots there! :)

Oh wow I really like this series. Her dress and the rose really stands out against the dull background.

Status
Not open for further replies.