fantastic place to develop photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reverse

Hi. new here. but would like to share with everybody about something i found out today. got a flyer from the street today and found that someone had set up a company that help people develop photo without having to go out!! they collect from your home and deliver back to your home tomorrow and at affordable price. any people who is interested can go www.sg-speedypics.com. got a lot of festive photo to develop. think might give it a try.

Haha... VIRGIN post somemore... hmmm.... hmmm

heh tot of this idea before also.... so upz for you.. sg kinda needs this service
Your prices quite good leh
considering only need to print 21 photos @39cents then get waive of free delivery of $3
you know what paper is used?

on the contrary, i don't think service like this will really take off in SG. it'd be something good in countries with sub-urbs and rural areas where they not have such easy access to photo labs.

I dun think pricing is main concern here. just look @ my signature and u'll know why. it's not like picturesky is enjoying tremendous success.. haha.. :p

just my 2 cents.

by the way, reverse, nice way of guerilla advertising... hahhaha

true .....
but I was thinking that since i shoot digitally so often now I may as well email the photos to PHOTOBUGS to be printed... even if i go personally to collect it saves me one trip.
wat's more this guy sending to your place leh.. so.. saves me from walking.. only thing is if i rather pay the money. but I am picky consumer lah like to know what paper. how's the color processing...

btw I am unaffliated with photobugs a jurong east photolab haha jus playing along to promote a photolab as well.. but dun own one so promote them lor hahah

Search the web....there are many offering such a service. I personally go to my Kodak lab in Yishun, where I know the boss takes care of the adjustment and do good and reliable prints.

Like they say, good form of guriella advertising...are you related to them?

Cheesecake said:
haha!
a no. of us here got it!:bsmilie:

Bro, I think the only one who hasn't gotten it is the thread starter :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.