Fann Wong at Suntec 02 Jan 06

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kongo

Apr 6, 2005
www.pbase.com
Arrived there a bit late. The stage is too low for me and many angles r blocked by heads, have to crop some of the pics. Maybe should consider getting a ladder..

Lighting seems to be OK, but I didn't manage to get any eye contact.. guess my lens not big enuff :bsmilie:

fann-st1.jpg

fann-st7.jpg

fann-st10.jpg

fann-st9.jpg

She seems to be more lively & cheerful today..

fann-st2.jpg

fann-st11a.jpg

fann-st8.jpg

fann-st4a.jpg

fann-st3a.jpg

Kongo said:
She seems to be more lively & cheerful today..
Yo bro...u came late & still have a nice series! Did u saw me?

oh my god your pictures are nice!

what lens were u using?

what flash were you using? with a diffuser?

using the same lens as bro phoakm?

Hi bro, I think u r abt to leave when I was there. Saw u guys on the ladder when I reached there, too eager to take some shots first but later noticed that u have left, didn't have the chance to say hi..

I was shopping with my family there so can't really spend too much time on shooting Fann this time.

John Tan said:
Yo bro...u came late & still have a nice series! Did u saw me?

Hi bro,

You r standing on the ladder along with John? I've probably seen you, next time I will try to come over earlier & say hi..

I was like attending my family who r browsing at the Singapore mint expo & shooting at the same time this round..

300N said:
bro,

u came late, did u saw me also?

300n

Thanks, glad that u enjoy it! :)

I m using a EOS 350D with 135f2L. Most of the shots r taken aperture priority @ f2.2.

Flash is 420EX with Lightsphere PJ.

itsybitsyspidy said:
oh my god your pictures are nice!

what lens were u using?

just to ask, there is this white colour that u place it in fornt of the flash, i call it 'flash condom' what is it for???

You got good imagination..:bsmilie:

That white thing u mentioned is probably the stofen omni-bounce, it's a flash diffuser to soften flash effect so that it will not appear too harsh.

I am using a lightsphere photojournalist as diffuser, which looks like a transparent lampshade.

compro_1975 said:
just to ask, there is this white colour that u place it in fornt of the flash, i call it 'flash condom' what is it for???

How old is Fann? She is still so fresh and lovely! Too bad I didn't know this event...

Good to hear that becos there r a few comments that she looked old in my previous postings. Probably my fault, or maybe partly due to lightings & costumes ..

tomshen said:
How old is Fann? She is still so fresh and lovely! Too bad I didn't know this event...

Status
Not open for further replies.