Faces in today's CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

sehsuan

Deregistered
Dec 12, 2002
Singapore
www.sportsshooter.com
Wooo... AdamGoi + Ms Therese Chan have made a sneak appearance in today's Computer Times... ;)

Familiar names too, like Dr Tan Eng Loy appear again. ;)

Gosh, the article could have been pushed back to next week for the supposedly new EOS-1D MkII.... :D

oh dear, CT has rated the image quality of the 10D as 'excellent' and the D100 as merely 'very good'. This could lead to a continuing shortage of 10Ds throughout 2004 as newbies reading CT rush to buy 10Ds.

RuthBaby said:
yeah
i saw AG!!!!!
shd have gone for a proper hairdo and some facial threapy first mah :D

Hope that's not you in the avatar, should have done something to the eye lid before taking that photo. Perhaps the hair too.

*groan*
I don't think I want to be reminded how I sounded like a bimbo.

szekiat: I didn't have full control of the situation like you said.

ah well...it was a good effort given the impromptu nature of the interview.
*wink*

Poledra said:
*groan*
I don't think I want to be reminded how I sounded like a bimbo.

szekiat: I didn't have full control of the situation like you said.
Hehhee..

So now we know...
Miss.. Chan...~~~~

:p

But think carefully before you start splurging.

'It is not a cheap hobby,' said Dr Tan.

Ooooo... anyone read that? :D

I was like, "huh...serious?! It's the Adam Goi from ClubSNAP ah?" Cool...age 30, teacher...Computer Times advertise for you sui sui...

Ah Pao said:
I was like, "huh...serious?! It's the Adam Goi from ClubSNAP ah?" Cool...age 30, teacher...Computer Times advertise for you sui sui...

Hee ... hee...

Anyway, special thanks to Darren for linking me up with the writer.

Come to think of it, I kinda like the photograph ... it looks better than the ones I usually take for passports ... :bsmilie:

Adam, how about YOU being a portrait model, for a start? For those portrait shooting chaps and lasses, you would be a fantastic model! ;)

Then in the future, we could have "Faces of Clubsnap - A Portrait Gallery" featuring all the Mods and Waaaay Senior Members of the forum... :bsmilie:

Good idea! :lovegrin: :devil:

Eh, sehsuan, come to think of it, that is a FANTASTIC idea!!

I mean... we are all photographers, and definitely some people who own studios... (hint hint astin...) ;p , definitely can have a mass photoshoot, and then use the photos as our avatars!!!

Wah POWER!! :bigeyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.