F32X Testshots

Status
Not open for further replies.

rexus

May 21, 2004
Bukit Batok
Hi,
I am going to get a F32X flash. anyone with samples using the flash? and if anyone want to sell it. Please PM me. thanks. :bsmilie:

rexus said:
Hi,
I am going to get a F32X flash. anyone with samples using the flash? and if anyone want to sell it. Please PM me. thanks. :bsmilie:

Hi Rexus

I went to Mustafa on Monday and found that there is only one set of F32X left on the shelf, price $289. It is locate at the 1st storey of camera section.

Mai Tu liao. Faster chiong and buy.

Cheers
King Tiger

King Tiger said:
Hi Rexus

I went to Mustafa on Monday and found that there is only one set of F32X left on the shelf, price $289. It is locate at the 1st storey of camera section.

Mai Tu liao. Faster chiong and buy.

Cheers
King Tiger

I hope its still there!!

snowspeeder said:

Hi people, I got my flash finally. Does anyone know how many shot can you do with this flash before the batteries are drain? Give specs and guide number you normally use please. According to the manual it says 150! Is that true?

I am now running on Sony Stamina 2100mAH batteries. Still charging on the slow timer charger. Will need to get a fast intelligent charger from Eastgear.

rexus said:
Hi people, I got my flash finally. Does anyone know how many shot can you do with this flash before the batteries are drain? Give specs and guide number you normally use please. According to the manual it says 150! Is that true?

I am now running on Sony Stamina 2100mAH batteries. Still charging on the slow timer charger. Will need to get a fast intelligent charger from Eastgear.

I use a combination of flash settings, mostly manual and bounce flash for events at ISO 100 - 200. As a gauge, half the time is set to 1/1 and 1/2 on the manual setting. For portraits, its usually 1/4 to 1/8. And yes, I use the omnibounce, hence the flash setting needs to be 1 step higher. Think I had a previous thread mentioned on the batteries I used. But here goes...

Rechargeable Batteries:
Sony 2300 MAh: About 40 - 60 shots
Sanyo 2300 MAh: About 40 - 60 shots
Nexcell 2200 MAh: About 20 - 40 shots
Nexcell 2000 & 2100 MAh: Quite hopeless, sometimes even less than 10 shots!!

Alkaline Batteries:
Energizer Titanium: About 50 - 80 shots (even faster recharge rate than the rechargeable ones)
Energizer Lithium: Very expensive, so haven't try yet.

For the above, most of the time I don't wait for the battery to run out as it is too risky to do so (u might just miss an important moment). So the moment the recharge rate seems sluggish, means its time to reach for fresh AMMO & RELOAD!

Status
Not open for further replies.