F31fd pics samples

Status
Not open for further replies.
img0004mediumuo8.jpg

taken on a moving cruise boat in shanghai, photo taken handheld... no tripod, no flash used.. taken at night.. please give comments

wat iso setting?

not bad...considering its a night shot on a moving boat

hihi...owners of F31Fd,

would like to ask how did this camera fare for the intelligent flash part?

the shop assistant was telling me that the intelligent flash allow lighting of the face in situation when u are back facing the light which will make the face lks dark.
eg. when i was at Redang and taking a photo with the sunset...my face lks dark with my canon A75. Will this camera perform better in this situation?

can advice me on this?
thanks^_^

hihi...owners of F31Fd,

would like to ask how did this camera fare for the intelligent flash part?

the shop assistant was telling me that the intelligent flash allow lighting of the face in situation when u are back facing the light which will make the face lks dark.
eg. when i was at Redang and taking a photo with the sunset...my face lks dark with my canon A75. Will this camera perform better in this situation?

can advice me on this?
thanks^_^

i am not f31fd user, but what i understand is that it used synchronisation with flash, so that the shutter speed is decreased while using flash, so that the dark foreground appears bright, and the background appears in its ambient lightning condition..

can achieve this on powershot too.. just that u need to use manual control... :bsmilie:

forgot to add, Digic III has this technology too with face detection built in

just got the f31d

had a drink at funan centre after the purchase
798805842_d99e5f73a9.jpg

part of my dinner
798816244_efcb2e168f.jpg

Heard it's 4 pot...:thumbsup:

Front looks like 4 pot but not the rear

Seen quite a few cars in Sgp with 10 pot, there's a 16 pot kit but yet to see 1 here yet ;p

Satay Man in Changi Village
809541394_52c0adc403.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.