Expressive Kelly Arrow Tan

CasualSnaper

Jun 7, 2007
5160418133_9ba0a558b9_b.jpg

5160418605_1a2cfa6a2b_b.jpg

5161026678_a2ae64dbd4_b.jpg

Changed to Mode II in camera. How was the colour ?

Last edited:
Sharp eyes!

If only the DOF were expanded a bit ;)

The next 3 were overexposed :sticktong
5160482077_0335008847_b.jpg

5161086628_8b089d04c8_b.jpg

5160483211_c811aff1c7_b.jpg

Last edited:
i just feel she have a better left profile

I think there is some color shift on the skin tone... maybe is too much curve/contrast. i guess

5161538570_fac2133b9c_b.jpg

5161537540_2b3137bf05_b.jpg

5161536514_d1b55ab257_b.jpg

Any practical comments ? Colour comments are welcome too if your monitor is calibrated.

Last edited:
Watch out for your DoF, sometimes not both eyes are in focus, esp #3. Don't abuse thin thin DoF too much, stopping down a little can give sharper results and still give you nice bokeh
White balance also looks a bit blueish to me. I don't think normal skin colour is that pale

Last edited:
Watch out for your DoF, sometimes not both eyes are in focus, esp #3. Don't abuse thin thin DoF too much, stopping down a little can give sharper results and still give you nice bokeh
White balance also looks a bit blueish to me. I don't think normal skin colour is that pale

If 1 eye is in focus, someone said, let it be the eye that is closer to the camera.

the reason why only 1 eye is in focus is because Kelly did not face square on to the camera and of course my selected aperture play a part. Kudos to Kelly.

Based on my uncalibrated screen, the coldest photo is no.7.

In photography, creating images that mimic the exact skin tone is great but not a requirement.

fake/illusion more often than not is better than reality. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QZOR-RZ2Xww&feature=grec_index

Last edited:
uh there's no need to get defensive. I'm just pointing out what you might not have intended so you can look out for them in the future. If it was your intention to have only one eye in focus or have a cold white balance right from the start then I shan't comment further

Wow... I like her... And your compo for... Keep looking at her... Hahaha... :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

does not have the 'wow' effect. I think it is just a normal snapshot of Kelly.

uh there's no need to get defensive. I'm just pointing out what you might not have intended so you can look out for them in the future. If it was your intention to have only one eye in focus or have a cold white balance right from the start then I shan't comment further

i am not defensive, this is a forum. the purpose here is to interact. you sharing your point of view and my self too.

r u the guy with portable studio lighting equipment? im wearing blue that day. hi thr

Hi, bullseyez. After looking at your photos, i think we were in the same group. i was the guy with the golden reflector too.

does not have the 'wow' effect. I think it is just a normal snapshot of Kelly.

I want to make wow photos too. Share your 'wow' formula with us.

Wow... I like her... And your compo for... Keep looking at her... Hahaha... :bsmilie:

Thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Thanks your compliments. The colours of your photo has become bolder. It looks more pleasing to me now.

Last edited: