EXpoSeRS Fireworks Hoot Outing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calling all EXpoSeRS!

Come come join in the fun with late lunch and 'high tea' plus tok kok sing song sessions!!!

Capture the EXciTeMeNT of the SG FIREWORKS CELEBRATIONS!!!

Date: Sat, 23 Aug 08
Time: 4.30pm
Place: Meet at Lau Pa Sat

The evening's plan is:

4.30pm: Meet at Lau Pa Sat for late lunch/tea + tech and kok tok.

6.00pm: Move from LPS to the field, secure location and set-up camp.

6.15 - 8.30pm: What else do EXpoSeRS do best, but create a SCANDAL!, tok mor kok, have picnic and help those who need/want help with swet-up/technicalities

8.30 to 8.50pm: Test shots and final preps.

9.00pm -SHOW STARTS!

Besides a bottle of fresh water and wet weather prep (umbrella or spare ground sheet), you need to consider bringing a small torch-light, insect repellent and a ground sheet/disposable table cloth to lay on the ground.

PLEASE NOTE: Dun think it's very advisable to chope place for friend in advance as the place will be very crowded later on, and other people WILL start 'moving in' on any available space. If you're not physically there, you may not have a spot to shoot from.

Hope to see you there!!!

Who's going:

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
2) Wee Kiat
3) Jimmy81 aka er.. jimmy? (TBC)
4) Bovine aka er.. moomoo cow?
5) vonlichenstein aka er.. er.. er.. whatever la. (i'll join you guys at arnd 6 plus after i'm done working)
6) Royaux aka the pondering one :think:
7) yilishengxian - we need more ppl ...
8)
9)
10)

Calling all EXpoSeRS!

Come come join in the fun with late lunch and 'high tea' plus tok kok sing song sessions!!!

The evening's plan is:

6.15 - 8.30pm: What else do EXpoSeRS do best, but create a SCANDAL!, tok mor kok, have picnic and help those who need/want help with swet-up/technicalities

9.00pm -SHOW STARTS!

Besides a bottle of fresh water and wet weather prep (umbrella or spare ground sheet), you need to consider bringing a small torch-light, insect repellent and a ground sheet/disposable table cloth to lay on the ground.

PLEASE NOTE: Dun think it's very advisable to chope place for friend in advance as the place will be very crowded later on, and other people WILL start 'moving in' on any available space. If you're not physically there, you may not have a spot to shoot from.

Hope to see you there!!!

Who's going:

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
2) Wee Kiat
3) Jimmy81 aka er.. jimmy? (TBC)
4) Bovine aka er.. moomoo cow?
5) vonlichenstein aka er.. er.. er.. whatever la. (i'll join you guys at arnd 6 plus after i'm done working)
6) Royaux aka the pondering one :think:
7) yilishengxian - we need more ppl ...
8)
9)
10)

Tink more are going, they juz nv put down their names, wanna give us surprise LOL

Last edited:
Calling all EXpoSeRS!

The evening's plan is:

9.00pm -SHOW STARTS!

Hope to see you there!!!

Who's going:

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
2) Jimmy81 aka er.. jimmy? (TBC)
3) Bovine aka er.. moomoo cow?
4) vonlichenstein aka er.. er.. er.. whatever la. (i'll join you guys at arnd 6 plus after i'm done working)
5) Royaux aka the pondering one :think:
6) yilishengxian - we need more ppl ...
8)
9)
10)

ONLY EXPOSERS may apply....

pls go expose yourself in the RIGHT thread first.... :cool:

Calling all EXpoSeRS!

The evening's plan is:

9.00pm -SHOW STARTS!

Hope to see you there!!!

Who's going:

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
4) vonlichenstein aka er.. er.. er.. whatever la. (i'll join you guys at arnd 6 plus after i'm done working)
5) Royaux aka the pondering one :think:
8) solar aka hmm what shd i be.. TAI YANG! (TBC :rolleyes:)
9)
10)

Who's going:

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
5) Royaux aka the pondering one
8) solar aka hmm what shd i be.. TAI YANG! (TBC )
9)
10)

There are a few other Exposers TBC. Bovine's Mom has kindly offered us use of a groun-sheet, but it might be too small for all of us. If anyone else has, can volunteer?

i shd be more or less cfm. groundsheet i go home c i still hav a not. ;p

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
9)mojopy aka.... peiyan (high chance coming)
10)

maddy, DM or jimmy, can pm me your contact so that i can find the group when i'm done with my vball and grab my stuff?
thanks
lub lub

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
10)

maddy, DM or jimmy, can pm me your contact so that i can find the group when i'm done with my vball and grab my stuff?
thanks
lub lub

eeuuu onli wan their numbers dunch wan the rest of us. :cry: :cry:

haha see you there

I HAVE PM-ed all those on the list about the meeting point. IF I miss you, PLEASE PM ME!!!

PLEASE NOTE:

As we will be 'camping' for close to 3 hours, please bring along:

1) Water, Mints or throat-drops and Snacks.

2) An umbrella, groundsheet (if you have) or black trash bag or rain-coat. This is for your EQUIPMENT should it rain. HINT: Disposable rain-coats are black trash bags are the most effective options, and the cheapest. Can get from any of those 'Lelong' or $1 shops.

3) Insect repellent if you're particularly sweet and always attract insects. I don;t think there's any repellent for the giant mozzies within the Exposer group itself, so don't bother trying to fend off our 'Luub-Bites' or attacks! Hehehehe!

FOR SHOOTING

1) Your Camera. Duh!

2) Any lens from 16/17-40/50mm range will be fine.

3) Sturdy Tripod - you will be shooting at exposures of ard 8-11 secs

4) Remote release (if you have). If you don't, no worries, really!

5) Black Card, cloth, cap, small bag ... anything that's beri dark, and will not light through, or reflect light.

GENERAL

It WILL GET beri beri crowded later on after 7.30pm or so.

BE ON FULL ALERT if anyone hangs around too close to our camp-site, or keeps staring at our bags and stuff. PLEASE ALERT MADDY or ME - IMMEDIATELY! if you spot any suspicious characters. If we're too busy Sexing someone, KNOCK our heads, or better yet, SPANK our BUTTS - HARD!

DUN bring any valuables, jewelery or any unnecessary items like large amounts of cash etc.

IF anyone tries to be anal and push you around, do NOT retaliate on your own. ALERT MADDY, BOVINE or ME - IMMEDIATELY! Same rule for getting out attention as above.

ALWAYS KEEP within the group, and INFORM MADDY or ME if you need to move off. We, on the other hand, might move around to scout the area or if there are any potentially chio Guy or Bu around! Hehehehe!

TRY NOT to move around after 8 pm, cos it would be really crowded by then. IF yu need to go pee-pee, GO EARLY! Else, you would have to do it with us encircling you to block yu off from the crowd - while we enjoy a 'FREE SHOW'! After 8pm, it's best if you use your Mints or Throat-Drops to relieve the feeling of thirst instead of drinking lots of water ... else, yu know what might happen! Hehehehehe!

Last edited:
1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
10) riotvan (VAN VAN VAN VAN VAN MILOWALRUS)

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)

Hey ya guys;p~~
Count me in-count me in:D~~!!!

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
11)infarctive aka pengli(will join u guys at ard 6:))

Hi,

I might not be able to join you guys for the Lau Pa Sat, but MIGHT be able to join you guys for the fireworks. But anyway, here's some pictures from the Friday fireworks at that location.

DSC_0023wm.jpg

DSC_0131wm.jpg

DSC_0141wm.jpg

DSC_0160wm.jpg

DSC_0065wm.jpg

Just beware of the ants in the grass though ...

Hey ya guys;p~~
Count me in-count me in:D~~!!!

1) MADDY aka (Mandy)
11)infarctive aka pengli(will join u guys at ard 6:))

Dude....

you need to expose yourself and intro first... No EXPOSE, no count...

Guys, I might join you guys for the TCSS. Anyone of you going for the TCSS at LPS please drop me a msg with your mobile no. and which part to meet.

I'm not joining for the shoot cos I need to leave by 6pm. Got a meeting at 7. :cry:

Guys, I might join you guys for the TCSS. Anyone of you going for the TCSS at LPS please drop me a msg with your mobile no. and which part to meet.

I'm not joining for the shoot cos I need to leave by 6pm. Got a meeting at 7. :cry:

PARTY POOPER!

And thanks Zac, for helping keep an eye on things! Appreciate it. ;)

Yili, those are FREAKING AWESOME SHOTS MAN! Sad yu can't join us earlier butt join us for the shoot, or even after the shoot for all the tok kok and sing song lah!

PLEASE HELP, GUYS, IF YU CAN ... BRING A CAN!!!

CALL FOR ASSISTANCE!!!!!

For today's Fiery Orgasm Shoot!

I got feedback that some areas of the field has ants.

Could someone be kind enough to bring a large can of insecticide for tomorrow please?

Anyone can help?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.