EXPOSE yourself - XXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone should have a cat at home. :heart:

2825341510_835abb07f9.jpg

oh, i always passed kittens i found to my 2nd floor neighbour.. :)

i think after a while the malay auntie was very scared of me, always digging out kittens for her to nurse big big

:bsmilie: i pass all the kittens/sick/injured cats i find to my cousin, she usually has more than 10cats in her house at any point in time, most of them recovering from injuries/abuse before she finds them new homes.

And roasted pork knuckles, with red, green and black peppercorns, tangy chili sauce and MOS Burger fries! :devil: :bsmilie:

:bsmilie: i pass all the kittens/sick/injured cats i find to my cousin, she usually has more than 10cats in her house at any point in time, most of them recovering from injuries/abuse before she finds them new homes.

wa..

go over and tfcd all of them and show us!

like i always complain, here got no strays to play with, and i couldn't possibly buy one because i won't be staying here so.. leong23 must shoot more cats for me :D

wah lao... now is 3am already, don't make me hungry prease!! :bsmilie:

Hmm ... with the thick, juicy slice of pork knuckle coated with aromatic herbs, and flash dried to crisp the edges and herbs? :devil:

wa..

like i always complain, here got no strays to play with, and i couldn't possibly buy one because i won't be staying here so.. leong23 must shoot more cats for me :D

i will one day. :bsmilie: maybe i should organise an exposer outing to expose all the cats!

Hmm ... with the thick, juicy slice of pork knuckle coated with aromatic herbs, and flash dried to crisp the edges and herbs? :devil:

I BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK YOU! ;(

eh crap this one not msn, i cannot block :cry:

wa..

Hehehehe...Leong constantly posts up kitty peeks!

If only you could see his entire collection.

Here, my share of a lickie lickie - macroed and TSEd! :bsmilie:

418144287_bWomt-M-1.jpg

I BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK BLOCK YOU! ;(

eh crap this one not msn, i cannot block :cry:

Tell yu what Sloggy, wan dae I kook sum nais nais dishes pour eeu and yr GF hokay?

Mabbie can start weef ...

Last edited:
Then mabbie yu can hab dees pour yr hawt appertiser ...

Last edited:
PLEASE DUN QUOTE THE PEEKS AH ... I will be eremoving them after I'm done torturing eeu!!!

Or would eey prefer a pasta instead?

Last edited:
And for entree, I have a very nais rack or pork chops, oven-roasted to perfection with aromatic herbs!

Last edited:
And paired with roasted baby poms and a naurtal au jus, you would get this:

Last edited:
Or if you prefer Chicken, you could always have a Chicken Roullade...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.