EXPOSE yourself - XLIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
...now insect breathe I would show you what tyres do to insects....except I think I've chased van away.......

Van I promise not to show any more things being squashed

Dry insects.....good to pack some in your pocket.

3201907666_edf334408e.jpg

you listen to the lyrics lah...a typical alabama white trash song about a young girl and an old man. Young girl is too young in that state to be with a man. There were a few songs back then that were infamously considered pedophile songs favored by...yup pedophiles heheh.... YUCK.

Uncke Sammy singing :

I packed my clothes and I caught a plane
and I had to see Pearly. I had to explain,
how my heart was filled with her memory
and ask my Pearly if she'd marry me

I ran all the way to the house next door
but things weren't like they were before
My tear-drops fell like rain that day
When I heard what Pearly had to say....

:cry::cry::cry:

...was talking abt your wifey bike......but hey why didn't you hook up with any of them in the 80s?

My wifey bike is a foregone conclusion.

In the 80s? Oh you mean a REAL human woman? Ya... have. Ms Singapore finalist too. I dump her for being unfaithful to me. Surrpise!...the only one...they rest dumped me as I did not earn enough progressively...or ya there was a jesus type one. She left me for him. There...short and sweet all in a nut shell.

Ants tearing up prey....

zac babes - am very okay with insects. Nice colours what are they?

Insect head - despite all - the photos you've shared have been fascinating....they have been my fav

I think they are called Cotton Stainer Bugs or something like tat...

Uncke Sammy singing :

I packed my clothes and I caught a plane
and I had to see Pearly. I had to explain,
how my heart was filled with her memory
and ask my Pearly if she'd marry me

I ran all the way to the house next door
but things weren't like they were before
My tear-drops fell like rain that day
When I heard what Pearly had to say....

:cry::cry::cry:

hello....I would not be caught dead singing that kind of song leh

And the last for tonight...

Dwarf honey bees

i don't take squashed insect......the details you can see thru the camera viewfinder is overwhelming...........

One of my friends took a series of photos showing a wasp cutting a caterpillar into pieces....that is sick enough for me.....seeing all the green fluids flowing out.

i don't take squashed insect......the details you can see thru the camera viewfinder is overwhelming...........

One of my friends took a series of photos showing a wasp cutting a caterpillar into pieces....that is sick enough for me.....seeing all the green fluids flowing out.

Wow... tat must be really interesting.... :bigeyes:

In the 80s? Oh you mean a REAL human woman? Ya... have. Ms Singapore finalist too. I dump her for being unfaithful to me. Surrpise!...the only one...they rest dumped me as I did not earn enough progressively...or ya there was a jesus type one. She left me for him. There...short and sweet all in a nut shell.

i tink uncle sam dat you're feeling dis-illusioned and suggest you go out with pearly and see how it goes.......i mean the cat man has immortalised you......

Nice insect pics, Zac. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Nice insect pics, Zac. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks... tat's another area which you can pick up too if you take up photography... :bsmilie:

when i first started macro....i also shoot a series of photos showing ants slowing pull of the head of a fly........luckily there are no keeper in that series.....so never upload into my flickr.....now sitting somewhere inside my HDD.

Guess mine is not the first heart broken,
my eyes are not the first to cry
I'm not the first to know,
there's just no gettin' over you
I know I'm just a fool who's willing
to sit around and wait for you
But baby can't you see,
there's nothin' else for me to do
I'm hopelessly devoted to you

:lovegrin::lovegrin::heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.