EXPOSE Yourself X - MANDY IS MISSING!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wah Lau! People take time reply your enquiry you anyhow 'anyways ah, I heard on ...'! :hammer:

Anyway, FYI, heard on The Morning Express that 1 in 20 women are genetically a man...
I'm still not quite sure what that means exactly la... :think::think::think:

dat means 1 in 20 marriages are same sex marriages...genetically...:bigeyes:

4 us to know and for you not to find out! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OOI! I replied on your thread asking about 1022 or 70200 lanse. Go read. Emlee was making an interesting comment. Has some validity, vut it leaves you 'empty' from 22mm to 70mm. :think:

Then get the other options lor.... :bsmilie:

FUll SET UP.... :bsmilie:

Anyway, FYI, heard on The Morning Express that 1 in 20 women are genetically a man...
I'm still not quite sure what that means exactly la... :think::think::think:

Or it means that 1 in 20 women like to pee standing up

OOU! KEWL!

Hmmm ... wonder which ones Exposers will be exposed to in the future? :bsmilie:

Or it means that 1 in 20 women like to pee standing up

A lot of women already stand up mah ... stand up for their rights, stand up for feminism and eben stand up for Singapore.

Would you happen to have celebrated Nat Day at Changi Point? :bsmilie:

4 us to know and for you not to find out! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

OOI! I replied on your thread asking about 1022 or 70200 lanse. Go read. Emlee was making an interesting comment. Has some validity, vut it leaves you 'empty' from 22mm to 70mm. :think:

Orhhh... thank you, master...
Yahh... saw Emlee's answer... which is off la... I'm thinking 17-40 because I already have that lens... of course I include it in my consideration la... make do with what I have...
I think he did not read the qn carefully and did not realise that is an existing lens.

moaning peepz

Wah Lau! People take time reply your enquiry you anyhow 'anyways ah, I heard on ...'! :hammer:

Aiyahh... this got nothing personal to do with you la...
Jus sharing interesting things I heard on radio mah... esp. since it fits in very well with exposers' fav. topic... u know la...

she/he has ADD...:bsmilie:

Wah liaooo... after u stay up whole nite, you will know how I feel now...

Err ... wat's 'ADD' ah? :embrass:

ADD = Attention Deficit Disorder

Orhhh... thank you, master...
Yahh... saw Emlee's answer... which is off la... I'm thinking 17-40 because I already have that lens... of course I include it in my consideration la... make do with what I have...
I think he did not read the qn carefully and did not realise that is an existing lens.

i think u should save your money and bring your existing 17-40 + 50F1.8 along enuff liaos...

Wah liaooo... after u stay up whole nite, you will know how I feel now...

Stay "UP" whole nite...hmmm, I am not that strong lei...are you that 1 in 20 morning express spoke about? ;p

Btw, with regards to emlee's answer...
I did think of bringing just 10-22 and 70-200 for a trip... for a minimal 2 lens set-up...
But I will still keep my 17-40 cos it is still a very useful lens that covers an important, frequently used range.

ADD = Attention Deficit Disorder

Dis wan yu dun haf lah!

It's just yu are too kay-poh dats all, so yaw blain work too fast and switch subjects even before older subject can finish ploperli. :bsmilie:

i think u should save your money and bring your existing 17-40 + 50F1.8 along enuff liaos...

I think I will get 10-22 if I go to those landscape places...

Stay "UP" whole nite...hmmm, I am not that strong lei...are you that 1 in 20 morning express spoke about? ;p

Dunno leh... must go for genetic test to find out... actually I wonder too... am I??? :dunno::dunno::dunno:

Btw, with regards to emlee's answer...
I did think of bringing just 10-22 and 70-200 for a trip... for a minimal 2 lens set-up...
But I will still keep my 17-40 cos it is still a very useful lens that covers an important, frequently used range.

WAH! 3-lans set-up liao! :devil:

POWER! :thumbsup:

Den yu dun nid any others until you kenar the prime disease! :bsmilie: Eh? CHOPE! Yu also haf some 'seclet weapon primes' in your armoury wad. Hmm ...

Last edited:
Dis wan yu dun haf lah!

It's just yu are too kay-poh dats all, so yaw blain work too fast and switch subjects even before older subject can finish ploperli. :bsmilie:

Alamak... why u cannot multi-task?
Deal with multiple topics la... wahh... talk one topic at a time...
Aiyohhh... how to cover all the topics?!? My bedtime long overdue already leh!
I still got another topic haven't started leh... next post... cos cannot put too many topics in a post... later you cannot handle.... ;p

But ADD ah... yahh... I think I got a bit... yahh... blain too fast... when pple at level 1, my blain already zooming between level 7 and 10...

Status
Not open for further replies.