EXPOSE Yourself - VII

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL i tink so too

I find tat most gers feel its ok when they hang out with other guys coz she will say 'we are juz frens' But when the guy hangs out wif his female frens they get jealous :confused: I could nv understand how the female brain works LOL Btw i am nt attached juz asking for fun HAHA :sweatsm:

haha you so lubly then you still single? WASTED....

ok i'm out for lunch, be back in a bit my dear exposers!

I find tat most gers feel its ok when they hang out with other guys coz she will say 'we are juz frens' But when the guy hangs out wif his female frens they get jealous :confused: I could nv understand how the female brain works LOL Btw i am nt attached juz asking for fun HAHA :sweatsm:

it goes both ways lah. There are guys who get all insecure and jealous when their gals go out with othet guy friends.

Sian, and I'm not even in the corporate world. :bheart:

haha you so lubly then you still single? WASTED....

ok i'm out for lunch, be back in a bit my dear exposers!

Sian, I'm so lubly (I think) and I'm still single too. In fact some people hate me! :bheart::bheart::bheart::cry:

Sian, I'm so lubly (I think) and I'm still single too. In fact some people hate me! :bheart::bheart::bheart::cry:

Why do you say that. Also, your siggy ... :think:

hur hur.
since i got dc last night at 9pm+ till now, the thread is in season VII already and I missed 990+ posts (that's almost one complete season).

:eek:

hur hur.
since i got dc last night at 9pm+ till now, the thread is in season VII already and I missed 990+ posts (that's almost one complete season).

:eek:

QUICK...

catch up.... post more....

Jokes season.... 30 lines to go....

1. My wife and and I divorced over religious differences. She thought she was God and I didn't.

2. I don't suffer from insanity; I enjoy every minute of it.

3. I Work Hard Because Millions On Welfare Depend on Me!

Status
Not open for further replies.