EXPOSE yourself - LXXXV

Oh, thats a gd piece of info.. hmm, tempted to shoot.. mus go shoot oneday.. tks for the nead up bro~!! :kiss:

Btw, my shoot of national stadium is way overdue.. think mus go real soon.. :sweat:
:bsmilie: the stadium supposed to be torn down years ago... still around :bsmilie:

went TK to molest gitzo tripod and markins ballhead... almost gave in to temptation again :bsmilie: also tempted to get the F2 arm... the twin flexi arm really too weak for my flashes...:sweat:also wanna get a plamp...arrghh... BBB!!!

:hung:

:heart::heart:

Like i mentioned, is not about not enough gears, is about not enough time.

Two more, common species.

4973539114_6fc708eb1b.jpg

4973511464_a72cf23eb0.jpg

Last edited:
went TK to molest gitzo tripod and markins ballhead... almost gave in to temptation again :bsmilie: also tempted to get the F2 arm... the twin flexi arm really too weak for my flashes...:sweat:also wanna get a plamp...arrghh... BBB!!!

Go for GT2541EX, M20, 2x F2 arm and plamp. Less than $2K. :devil:

:bsmilie: yah not enough time that's why when shooting with the precious limited time must use the gear that makes you happy, not frustrate you so BBB :devil:

Go for GT2541EX, M20, 2x F2 arm and plamp. Less than $2K. :devil:

Yup agreed with Leong, go for the best and dun worry abt gear, jus concentratre on technique and skill :devil:

i might get another F2 soon.. order fro B&H only abt 260+ SGD after shipping, nw SGD is strong so BBB~!!! :bsmilie:

I also got no time to shoot......siaz, must wait till next month.

Record shot of one more, hopefully they are still around next month for me to shoot some improvement shots.

4972963049_d5cc3c79d5.jpg

:heart:

Shot today?~?! u no need to work ah?? :bsmilie:

I also got no time to shoot......siaz, must wait till next month.

Record shot of one more, hopefully they are still around next month for me to shoot some improvement shots.

4972963049_d5cc3c79d5.jpg

So envy... i will try to collect more speices this 3 weeks when u nt around.. :sticktong

Actually i only got 1 week, forgot i also on reservists.. :sweat:

this sat morning i can go shoot, gf meeting friend in the morning :D