EXPOSE yourself - LXXXII

Status
Not open for further replies.
And I need to see what I can live with... :sweat:

Btw, tmr will be siong......after the rain, the sand will be wet and will have more vibration when we approach those tiger beetle......:sweat::sweat:

We will be happy crawling around.....but i assure you guys that it is fun. :heart:

Btw, tmr will be siong......after the rain, the sand will be wet and will have more vibration when we approach those tiger beetle......:sweat::sweat:

We will be happy crawling around.....but i assure you guys that it is fun. :heart:

Nvm, i pull out my long 4 liao.. all raring to go.. But i hv a family appt at 1130, so might need to go off at 11 :)

Btw.. Leong, what do u recommend for us to rest our long lens since tripod's not required?

Nvm, i pull out my long 4 liao.. all raring to go.. But i hv a family appt at 1130, so might need to go off at 11 :)

Btw.. Leong, what do u recommend for us to rest our long lens since tripod's not required?

yes, long lens. :)

Me too.. in few mths time cannot carry 24-70f2.8:sweat:

wah kaoz.. nw market flooded with sellers.. 2.1K used 1 year bk, people bid and grab leh..

nw wanna sell so hard.. :sweatsm:

Luckily i sold of mine at S$2300. :lovegrin:

Wah, leong, didn't know you offloaded it as well.

den i wait for 50mm f0.5 AFS... 1/2 of 1/2 of 200mm f2, sweet.. any idea when nikon gg to come up with one???

i nt greedy, aim small prime..

:bsmilie:

You still got fisheye to buy from me! :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.