EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for sharing. Might just drop in (although have no idea how you look like) if my other half is interested also. We just had gown fitting last Sunday and confirmed date for pre-wed shoot in May but kinda still looking for something extra maybe :dunno:

haha just look out for a girl with semi spiked hair in the back and a bright game inspired-esqed print shirt covered with a vest.

haha just look out for a girl with semi spiked hair in the back and a bright game inspired-esqed print shirt covered with a vest.

If I see you, I will "expose" you
But surely... you are not going to wear the same shirt three days in a row right? :sweat:

If I see you, I will "expose" you
But surely... you are not going to wear the same shirt three days in a row right? :sweat:

haha feel free to expose me if you want.
Make sure you take nice nice photo, white balance correct and no color cast :p
No i'm not gonna wear the same attire three days in a row!

But surely... you are not going to attend the exhibition three days in a row right? :sweat:

i'm going to town later. see if i can drop by or not :)

Hiak hiak hiak.
You must have definitely discovered which company I work for now.
FOR THAT I MUST SILENCE YOU.

Picture6-2.jpg

Goat says: (4:42:06 AM)
i am new superhero
Goat says: (4:42:08 AM)
towel man

YOU WANT TOWEL?

MUST LET ME USE MY NIKON D3 TO TAKE PHOTO FIRST

OR NO TOWEL FOR YOU.

:bsmilie:

"with these pictures, i can sell on internet and buy new lens with good bokeh! wau!!!!"

"wau, that chick was super hot, she will allow me to buy backup body"

"guys, i just earn big bucks from selling chick photos from my towel man escapades, should i buy 17-50mm, or 400mm, or flash??"

"can you go out with me , if not no towel. just one date please. i can hug you in the cinema if you're scared and give you many loving towels"

keke

well, i've seen the guy before mar... sypa. ;)

yah hahaha.
He spoke of you also.
He's kinda awestruck by you. :bsmilie:

Day II of exhibition!
WILDCAT YOU NEVER DROP BY YESTERDAY.
Anws if you dropping by today I wearing fedora hat with white blouse and suspenders. ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.