EXPOSE yourself - LXXVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
GONG XI FA CAI & HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY PEOPLE....

Shouting out from Frankfurt.

Nightmare: I am still trying to catch that illusive shot like the one you did of the white out snow scene with the tree where I am right now heheh...Let's hope I get a bit more free time from the trade fair to get it!. heh..

19337_318465453456_747908456_3720963_6825337_n.jpg

Thanks unkle Ian. But but my posb auntie at the counter said for telegraphic transfer of ang pow cash, it cannot be too little as the bank uncle will ask for transfer fee and that makes me poorer instead. bloody bankers, they so greedy!
Who said it was going to be T/T transfer ... u can swim to get it.. it's only 7000km :sticktong

Nightmare: I am still trying to catch that illusive shot like the one you did of the white out snow scene with the tree where I am right now heheh...Let's hope I get a bit more free time from the trade fair to get it!. heh..

19337_318465453456_747908456_3720963_6825337_n.jpg

Hey dude,

welcome to Germany!....dunno if this will mean anything or be useful for you lah...

I'm actually staying in Göttingen.

for those shots whereby its a whiteout snow scene and isolated trees and what crap, a bigger city is not the place to be at!

for those places, its better to go to the Harz (near Göttingen though), and along the way, if you're driving, you'll see plenty of such opportunities..........

when the roads are cold enough, its when they look as if there's dry ice filled or thrown in, like liquid nitrogen vapours And usually the smaller cities / towns have plenty of such farm land which then has isolated trees ...... and there's where u can get such fantastic shots

wa, you in germany.............

i think you sms wrong number!

i didn't receive anything leh

van's new number is 81960442

all people who want date, pls sms her.

please leave your name and clubsnap nickname. thanks. :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.