EXPOSE yourself - L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh mai tian! Where were you?

Next to SRC... walking towards Empress Walk...

I saw 3 of them and walked up trying to take their photos... next thing, 2 of them charged barking loudly.... I backed off slowly and kept my eyes on them. As I stopped, they did also. Then they backed off slightly, still barking loudly and kept trying to scare me off that area. After taking a few pics, I made sure I stared them down before I walked away. I didn't want them to attack me thinking I was afraid of them....

I saw 3 of them and walked up trying to take their photos... next thing, 2 of them charged barking loudly.... I backed off slowly and kept my eyes on them. As I stopped, they did also. Then they backed off slightly, still barking loudly and kept trying to scare me off that area. After taking a few pics, I made sure I stared them down before I walked away. I didn't want them to attack me thinking I was afraid of them....

Zac, glad to hear you made it out OK. :sweat:

Zac, glad to hear you made it out OK. :sweat:

Sadly, with their attitude, I hate to say it but those 3 dogs would be caught and put down to sleep if any members of the public were to be attacked and if they made a complaint... :cry:

10th photo that i edited......and the last for tonight.....tmr then continue...

3269152719_3fa2804dc0.jpg

I dun have affections for certain animals too but I won't say I hate them....

I probably shouldn't have used the word "hate". I do not have any desire to hurt any cats whatsoever. I just ignore the cats all the time.

But when I see a dog or bird, I want to sayang them. Not with the cat though.

Sadly, with their attitude, I hate to say it but those 3 dogs would be caught and put down to sleep if any members of the public were to be attacked and if they made a complaint... :cry:

Yes, but they're totally innocent, being what nature intended them to be.

The fault lies in the human(s) who 'forced' them into an urban homo sapien setting and not re-condition them, or if they're for protection work, ensure proper and safe measures be in place.

I probably shouldn't have used the word "hate". I do not have any desire to hurt any cats whatsoever. I just ignore the cats all the time.

But when I see a dog or bird, I want to sayang them. Not with the cat though.

Hehe.. it's ok...
I sayang all animals... BIG or small... :bsmilie:

Yes, but they're totally innocent, being what nature intended them to be.

The fault lies in the human(s) who 'forced' them into an urban homo sapien setting and not re-condition them, or if they're for protection work, ensure proper and safe measures be in place.

I know... looks like strays to me and I am still wondering how they got to that area.... may have been forced off the flyer area due to the construction or nearby areas like the IR site....

Just for info...

Hatred or hate is a word that describes intense feelings of dislike. It can be used in a wide variety of contexts, from hatred of inanimate objects (e.g. homework, vegetables) to hatred of other people, or even groups of people. Philosophers have offered many influential definitions of hatred. Rene Descartes viewed hate as an awareness that something is bad, combined with an urge to withdraw from it. Baruch Spinoza defined hate as a type of pain that is due to an external cause. Aristotle viewed hate as a desire for the annihilation of an object that is incurable by time. Finally, David Hume believed that hate is an irreducible feeling that is not definable at all.[1]

In psychology, Sigmund Freud defined hate as an ego state that wishes to destroy the source of its unhappiness[2]. In a more contemporary definition, the Penguin Dictionary of Psychology defines hate as a "deep, enduring, intense emotion expressing animosity, anger, and hostility towards a person, group, or object."[3] Because hatred is believed to be long-lasting, many psychologists consider it to be more of an attitude or disposition than a (temporary) emotional state.

The neural correlates of hate have been investigated with an fMRI procedure. In this experiment, people had their brains scanned while viewing pictures of people they hated. The results showed increased activity in the medial frontal gyrus, right putamen, bilaterally in the premotor cortex, in the frontal pole, and bilaterally in the medial insula of the human brain. The researchers concluded that there is a distinct pattern of brain activity that occurs when people are experiencing hatred.[4]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate

Main Entry: 1hate
Pronunciation: \ˈhāt\
Function: noun
Usage: often attributive
Etymology: Middle English, from Old English hete; akin to Old High German haz hate, Greek kēdos care
Date: before 12th century
1 a: intense hostility and aversion usually deriving from fear, anger, or sense of injury b: extreme dislike or antipathy : loathing <had a great hate of hard work>
2: an object of hatred <a generation whose finest hate had been big business — F. L. Paxson>

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/hate

I know... looks like strays to me and I am still wondering how they got to that area.... may have been forced off the flyer area due to the construction or nearby areas like the IR site....

Hard to say sometimes. A lot of factory and work area owners or care-takers 'take-in' strays or rear them, sometimes out of affection but more often as FOC property security measures, WITHOUT any sort of training or conditioning, and allow them to roam freely. A great recipee for disaster IMHO.

The dogs only know one thing: how to be dogs.

dogs do read human emotions and sometimes they feel intrusive esp when you entered into their sphere.

i once walked into a circle of 20 over dogs. When i approached, they all looked at me. these dogs were from all over the neighborhood, from very big to very small. They probably called for an urgent meeting and all of them found they way to escape from the home (ie thru garden fencing).

My intent was clear as i called upon my dog before i approached the group. I walked next to her, clip the chain onto her neck and pulled her away from the group of dogs.

All the dogs stood in a circle still and watched us leave.

I am not sure what happened if i panicked and ran. They might chase me or something. But my intent was not to cross path or to irate them. They seemed to know that i needed to pull one participant out of the meeting.

Status
Not open for further replies.