EXPOSE yourself - IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!!!
Ya cook 1 for me as well and deliver to peace center thanks!! :kiss: :bsmilie:

Too late... makan liao...

:sticktong

fwah. i disappear over the weekend and 20+pages appear. AND VAN, DON'T SEND ANYONE THAT 'ORRIBLE PICTURE. if you haven't sent it already.

If you have, i post a disclaimer: i look nothing like what i look like in that picture already. It's Monday and I'm working :(

fwah. i disappear over the weekend and 20+pages appear. AND VAN, DON'T SEND ANYONE THAT 'ORRIBLE PICTURE. if you haven't sent it already.

If you have, i post a disclaimer: i look nothing like what i look like in that picture already. It's Monday and I'm working :(

Oh ...okay. You want all of us to try and look past the sequined frilly micro-bikini?

Wow.. u are guys are fast.. I was busy this week and the thread flies like no one's business... going to be Expose yourself V already... :bsmilie:

no, i just want YOU to look past the sequined frilly micro bikini. :heart: ;) :heart:

Oh ... heck YEAH BABIEEEE!!! :devil::heart:

Where's that infernal dancing banana emoticon when you need him? GRRRrrrrrrrr!

dancing banana emoticon?!?!? sounds.... mildly disturbing....

No, it's really ..... err ..... hmm ..... ah - Quite charming and compelling, especially when you see the expression on his face! :lovegrin:

No, it's really ..... err ..... hmm ..... ah - Quite charming and compelling, especially when you see the expression on his face! :lovegrin:

These?

banana1.gif

or this ?

large_banana.gif

Here's another one...

Dancing_Banana.gif

fwah my screen suddenly gets flooded with moving... things. compelling? compelling to do what? its luuuuunch time!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.