EXPOSE yourself - CXXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn **** lor,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Blade

The game's main nature is a story that is repetitive, making the player ascend the castle one time after another in order to kill the king of the castle, the game's main villain the God King (and the deathless). At the beginning of the game the player's character will be slain by the God King, and the player will subsequently take the role of his descendant. This cycle continues every time the player fails in his attempt to slay the God King. As each cycle passes, the enemies increase in level and difficulty making it harder to progress through the game. The game has no virtual joysticks, instead movement is scripted and players move from room to room. However, in each room players can move the camera around to search the room for various objects including treasure and potions, as well as points of interest which allow the player to move into other areas.

My one, 6th time then can kill the God King.... Nonsensical, then have to go through the whole castle 6 times and see the different monster model change color... And rotate... Think got like 7 or 8 different types.... Then after a while you can remember all their attack style, so damn boring... Don't know why people say the gameplay super good... Maybe cos new, got novelty..

Luckily level 13 can kill level 50 God King, if not have to slowly level up to 50 I vomit blood...

i don't print money leh... my latest BBB i sold so many of my gear... but ok la... those things I sold I never use 1...:bsmilie: so no heart pain...

i wan to play wif ur new toy tonite, soak in chicken rice soup see weatherproof not :bsmilie:

Don't think so... Cannot find.

The games graphics quite nice, but so short... I finish Infinity Blade in 4 hours and I suck at this sort of game...

Infinity blade on iphone already quite nice liao.

I havent jailbreak my phone leh. :bsmilie:

Today as usual can only stay short while nia, no dessert for me.. Papa's duty

Damn **** lor,

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infinity_Blade

My one, 6th time then can kill the God King.... Nonsensical, then have to go through the whole castle 6 times and see the different monster model change color... And rotate... Think got like 7 or 8 different types.... Then after a while you can remember all their attack style, so damn boring... Don't know why people say the gameplay super good... Maybe cos new, got novelty..

Luckily level 13 can kill level 50 God King, if not have to slowly level up to 50 I vomit blood...

Today you quite busy huh? Got time to do research.

No Keow Ka? :bsmilie:

Infinity blade on iphone already quite nice liao.

I havent jailbreak my phone leh. :bsmilie:

Nice la, but I wish got better story then just FATHER DIE, then SON AVENGE, SON FAIL = FATHER DIE , next SON AVENGE, blah blah blah blah blah blah... I guess they want to keep the game size small...?

Status
Not open for further replies.