EXPOSE yourself - CXIX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dunno.......?

more
5494022489_cc35aea6b1_z.jpg

So dried....

I dun think anyone locally will want these fishes.... haha

I don't think much improvement leh, iPad one quite fast, so the dual core won't help much...

If only add USB functionality, can read SD card and play more video format natively?

usb function tot got app can do that? read SD card tot got adapter? video format can use VLC player, can drag and drop most video format right? works for my Iphone...

I want to bbb new toy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Today got a shop owner tell me don't waste time and don't sell me thing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha the shop owner see you up! ask you don't waste time with toys and get sometime of your standard...

Nikon value just like ikea mug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I prefer the cup used in kopitiam. :bsmilie:

haha the shop owner see you up! ask you don't waste time with toys and get sometime of your standard...

Leong saw his target liao!!! Go whatsapp! :bsmilie:

Won't it be pretty dumb to HOLD up such a slab and snap a pic?? :sweat:

:bsmilie:

no la... i can bring overseas for business and facetime with my gf la...current 1 cannot... i have to bring laptop...

no la... i can bring overseas for business and facetime with my gf la...current 1 cannot... i have to bring laptop...

For video-calls I can understand... but taking photos? Hmmmmm still something I can't get over... haha

I go in ask price and he straight away F me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bsmilie:

Facetime is dangerous.........will kena spot check anytime by her.

usb function tot got app can do that? read SD card tot got adapter? video format can use VLC player, can drag and drop most video format right? works for my Iphone...

Can connect my hard disk to it to play movies??? Don't think so....

SD card need adapter, so many wires..... The idea for SD card is to expand memory.... Not to read my camera SD card la.. 32 GB SD card so cheap nowadays...

VLC player die liao, cannot download from App Store for iPad anymore.... Cos the real VLC team emo...

The saving grace is that screen is nice, got a lot of apps and games... So far all the Android slabs that have anything beyond Froyo are not cheap.. If only Apple not so stubborn like stupid donkey, let its iPad play any video format, put in one SD card slot instead of trying to earn money from 32 GB 64 GB iPad... Or just simply acede to VLC team demands... So that there's something that very clearly allows the iPad to play anything I want it to play.. I BBB even if $800 for 16 GB..

Last edited:
Can connect my hard disk to it to play movies??? Don't think so....

SD card need adapter, so many wires..... The idea for SD card is to expand memory.... Not to read my camera SD card la.. 32 GB SD card so cheap nowadays...

VLC player die liao, cannot download from App Store for iPad anymore.... Cos the real VLC team emo...

The saving grace is that screen is nice, got a lot of apps and games... So far all the Android slabs that have anything beyond Froyo are not cheap.. If only Apple not so stubborn like stupid donkey, let its iPad play any video format, put in one SD card slot instead of trying to earn money from 32 GB 64 GB iPad... I BBB even if $800 for 16gb..

oh ya still have to transfer from computer, i tot you mean you wanna make your ipphone or ipad into a portable hard disk... Apple not being stubborn... they a putting the functions bit by bit so sell more... they could have easily included the camera in the 1st version, even sim card and make it a phone...

Status
Not open for further replies.