EXPOSE yourself - CXIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrewtansj said:
no la... light and foreground wasn't that gd also... luckily i just stepped on a sole fish just now...:sweat:

Lol. I think I still gg for sunset later. But won't get wet la. :bsmilie:

Bloody fishermen just discard the hook in the beach... Think next time we better wear shoes to be safe...

from the description... most likely it was snagged in the seaweeds and broken off...

But it's always a good idea to wear protection in the water...

I had the bad luck of being stung by a catfish in the water before... (barefoot) :sweat:

zac08 said:
from the description... most likely it was snagged in the seaweeds and broken off...

But it's always a good idea to wear protection in the water...

I had the bad luck of being stung by a catfish in the water before... (barefoot) :sweat:

Not sure if broken, had a lot of line w it so I'm guessing it got snagged and they just cut and forget. Anyways, just a reminder to take due care when in the water :)

Morning seems everyone had a great outing yesterday.. very nice pictures ...

Back at work already ....

:thumbsup:

Haha yar ok la it was so pain before because of the weight of all the seaweed the line was dragging. Once that disappeared it was actually quite painless. I also not sure how I took the hook out.. Just grit and ease it out haha.

Think getting tetanus shot then can go home Liao. Sorry to spoil your shooting .. Paiseh.

luckily it wasn't more serious.... must have been tough and painful to take out..... :bigeyes:

Kena fishing hook.. zzz

Bloody fishermen just discard the hook in the beach... Think next time we better wear shoes to be safe...

Be careful man. :eek:

Kns... They should know these things they dumped are dangerous to other visitors to the public place. :angry:

Last edited:
Lol. I think I still gg for sunset later. But won't get wet la. :bsmilie:

Where where? :bsmilie:

I sneezing for 1.5 hrs already, think need to visit doctor tomorrow. Will be crowded i guess. :think:

:bsmilie:

:( occupational hazard.

Explain why ?

Most of my work is in the oilfield industry both on and offshore, working in shipyards, everyday is an occupational hazard day for me, because if I am not sure of my actions, something could happen to others.

"Each is responsible for his own actions"

Cheers ....

Yapster said:

I almost got my eye hooked out once when I stood too close to the fisherman. Was wearing glasses then. Lucky the guy didn't throw else my eye would've followed.

I guess these things happen sometimes. :eek:

Where where? :bsmilie:

I sneezing for 1.5 hrs already, think need to visit doctor tomorrow. Will be crowded i guess. :think:

:bsmilie:

Someone must be thinking of you !!!

Serious, dont have any allergies of any kind.

Status
Not open for further replies.