EXPOSE yourself - C

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok might had cross paths once or twice. u wont like me in dota one. i very bossy and buay tahan the burdens:bsmilie:

dota quite old game already... i think got a good 7-8 years?:bsmilie:

Oh no GG. You sure don't like me liao because i'm one of the burden. :(
Because me and my friend play is anyhow joke and try out stupid stuff one. Not play serious so will pissed our team mates off unless they don't care or have a very good sense of humour. =p

hmm....the last computer game i played was wing commander. how old is that? :bsmilie:

Omg how old are you? :bsmilie:

eh.. i thot u picked it becos u gg there to shoot!! or is it becos of the pretty xmms dere n to eat eat eat?? :bsmilie:

Haha, shooting is of course la. But must also see weather.

Eat eat eat is part of it, but i just recovered, the taste bud like no feel. :bsmilie:

My lens too low class for XMMs. I only bring the old 17-35 and 85D. :bsmilie:

I was sitting next to a strange guy earlier. He kept criticizing nm and he claim to be the best in Punggol!

I was sitting next to a strange guy earlier. He kept criticizing nm and he claim to be the best in Punggol!

only eikin is allowed to criticize nm and claim to be the best in punggol. all others should be smacked hard! :bsmilie:

Haha, shooting is of course la. But must also see weather.

Eat eat eat is part of it, but i just recovered, the taste bud like no feel. :bsmilie:

My lens too low class for XMMs. I only bring the old 17-35 and 85D. :bsmilie:

Old ones more reliable mah.. No prob of VR issue and SWM break down.. :heart::thumbsup:

i :heart: all my D lens

Always love Punggol

5316379484_cb977e53e2_o.jpg

Never have seen the same rocks ever, I think they keep changing.

if u hv played that game b4 then yes!

:bsmilie:

i have nt played tat game before bt the only game i played before when i was abt 15,6 yrs old an tats mario bros and tats it~!!

So shd still call u Uncle :bsmilie:

i have nt played tat game before bt the only game i played before when i was abt 15,6 yrs old an tats mario bros and tats it~!!

So shd still call u Uncle :bsmilie:

such nice nephews and nieces i hv in this thread. :bsmilie:

We will play Leica, err...... no i meant Lomography instead :sweat: :heart:

Yeah rite...

see who's ears kena pulled...

"Mummy, daddy dun wanna buy me the latest game..." :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.