Evon T

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sampoerna

Feb 26, 2006
KL
C&C welcome. Let me know what work and what doesn't as I am experimenting new PS workflow.

2128919000_9a521d57c5_o.jpg

trying dave hill effect?

I think this theme pretty similar to Manny Theme.. dont you think so? :think:

nope. i would have said so if i thought as much.

I am referring to the Theme, and color.. maybe I have view alot of Manny works.. somehow have that in my mind all the time becaue the color is great!

if you say so.

Yoshima understand the color so well. ;)

BTW, my series work for you. Any comment? TQ

Forgot the ? mark. Open for anyone to comment. :embrass:

Good luck for your shoot with Evon T this coming Sat :)

When are you gonna bring her over to Singapore ;p

Thanks Buck. She will be in Singapore if there is demand :sweatsm:

confirm have one,

100% guarantee or else money back ;p

Wah wah RM50/photographer to shoot her in a mass shoot over at PM...I am sure the queue will start from Jurong to Changi if you organise one for her here la :embrass:

Nice gal, keep shooting...let me know her rates...I see if I can help her get some private shoots here too :)

Cheers,
Tuck

i would have preferred the 3rd pic to have the head tilted alittle, everything looks very squarish in the frame, the brushing pretty badly done imo

confirm have one,

100% guarantee or else money back ;p

Wah wah RM50/photographer to shoot her in a mass shoot over at PM...I am sure the queue will start from Jurong to Changi if you organise one for her here la :embrass:

Nice gal, keep shooting...let me know her rates...I see if I can help her get some private shoots here too

Cheers,
Tuck
If need to get her in SG, then I am sure you need to factor T&E. And RM50 rate will be SGD50 ;p

I manage to talk to EVon, very friendly gal.
should be a nice gal to work with.
Yes, she is getting popular in KL and lots of request asking her for a shoot. ;)

i would have preferred the 3rd pic to have the head tilted alittle, everything looks very squarish in the frame, the brushing pretty badly done imo
My bad on the PS and composition. Will try harder next round. Thanks for the comment. :embrass:

Status
Not open for further replies.