Event/Wedding Photographer - Edthyphotography

Hi!

I've been into photography for a number of years and have photographed many formal and social events from weddings to evening balls, birthday parties, sport events and conferences. It's a hobby and passion for me, definitely not a full-time job. I don't check clubsnap often, if you're interested do PM me on my facebook page or email edthyphotography@gmail.com:)

Photos edited and uploaded onto online password protected gallery within 5 days, available for viewing / download in full resolution.

Portfolio
- www.edthyphotography.com
- www.facebook.com/edthyphotography

Contact number 97801229

Edwin

Last edited:
Hi!

I've been into photography for a number of years and have photographed many formal and social events from weddings to evening balls, birthday parties, sport events and conferences. It's a hobby and passion for me, definitely not a full-time job. I don't check clubsnap often, if you're interested do PM me on my facebook page or email edthyphotography@gmail.com :)

Photos edited and uploaded onto online password protected gallery within 5 days, available for viewing / download in full resolution.

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

I've been into photography for a number of years and have photographed many formal and social events from weddings to evening balls, birthday parties, sport events and conferences. It's a hobby and passion for me, definitely not a full-time job. I don't check clubsnap often, if you're interested do PM me on my facebook page or email edthyphotography@gmail.com :)

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Oh really! Its your passion.I like the photography.I love edits the photos and share on Instagram. I am using PhotoViewerPro. Its fantastic and superb! You must try this:)

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

Portfolio

Edwin

Hi!

I've been into photography for a number of years and have photographed many formal and social events from weddings to evening balls, birthday parties, sport events and conferences. It's a hobby and passion for me, definitely not a full-time job. I don't check clubsnap often, if you're interested do PM me on my facebook page or email edthyphotography@gmail.com:)

Portfolio

Contact number 97801229

Edwin

Last edited: