Not open for further replies.

Innovazione

Jul 20, 2007
Date : 6th April 2014 (Sunday)
Time : 1pm - 5pm
Event Type : Fashion
Budget : $100

Requirements :-
- Must own your own equipment (HD quality preferred)
- Provide a 7 to 10mins edited highlight of HD quality of Event
- Provide raw footage of Event
- End products must be ready within 1 week after Event

Please email the following to ktm400@gmail.com with Subject Title "6th April Videographer" :-
- Name
- Contact Number
- Portfolio link
- Equipment Set up

The suitable candidate may be asked to work with us on future projects, as we are looking for potential long-term event Videography / Cinematography partner/s.
Most importantly, we are looking for Videographers / Cinematographers who are not affiliated to any companies.

Please email the following to ktm400@gmail.com with Subject Title "6th April Videographer" :-
- Name
- Contact Number
- Portfolio link
- Equipment Set up

The suitable candidate may be asked to work with us on future projects, as we are looking for potential long-term event Videography / Cinematography partner/s.
Most importantly, we are looking for Videographers / Cinematographers who are not affiliated to any companies.

Event is 4hrs.
Use own equipment
Must be edited and in hd quality
provide raw footage.
Must submit in 1 week time.
Budget is $100. Very low. No good.

Work many2 pay little2.
Do the math.. ;)

Event is 4hrs.
Use own equipment
Must be edited and in hd quality
provide raw footage.
Must submit in 1 week time.
Budget is $100. Very low. No good.

Work many2 pay little2.
Do the math.. ;)

"- Provide a 7 to 10mins edited highlight of HD quality of Event"

So just shot 10mins and can stop already? ;)

Lol huatman.. I think shoot 10mins then stop.. Lol.. If like that i also want..

- Name
- Contact Number
- Portfolio link
- Equipment Set up

Use iphone 5s shoot can?

- Name
- Contact Number
- Portfolio link
- Equipment Set up

on paper its $25 per hour, but if you calculate including editing and transportation, its like $5-$15 per hour of work

- Name
- Contact Number
- Portfolio link
- Equipment Set up

Even freelancers shoot with eqpt provided per half day are paid between $250 - $350 leh.....

I shoot with my eyes can?

Hello Everyone (who had contributed to the "constructive" comments above),
I have received overwhelming response to my post and indeed it is refreshing to learn that there are people out there who are keen on the project. Yes, pay may be low this time but this was given by my client. Given the circumstances, it will be a good platform for aspiring videographers / cinematographers to showcase their passion & talent. Rest assured, the right person will be granted more future (and higher pay) projects in the near future.

Everyone has to start somewhere and I am sure you guys (old-timers I believe) have started somewhere too, many years back. Let us all not bring each other down but support one another. If you insist on providing sarcastic / non-constructive remarks, kindly do so on another post. Cos when all of you commented as such, just shows how "classy" you guys are.

I wish you all guys the best.

I have received overwhelming response to my post and indeed it is refreshing to learn that there are people out there who are keen on the project. Yes, pay may be low this time but this was given by my client. Given the circumstances, it will be a good platform for aspiring videographers / cinematographers to showcase their passion & talent. Rest assured, the right person will be granted more future (and higher pay) projects in the near future.

Everyone has to start somewhere and I am sure you guys (old-timers I believe) have started somewhere too, many years back. Let us all not bring each other down but support one another. If you insist on providing sarcastic / non-constructive remarks, kindly do so on another post. Cos when all of you commented as such, just shows how "classy" you guys are.

Perhaps when the old birds just start out, they charge similar rate as what you offer here, but that was many years back than, where a plate of Hainanse Children Rice only sell for $2.00. and took a cab from Katong to Jurong won't cost more than $10.
anyway, back than, there are not so much job offers, but 1 job has 5 photographers competing, 1 out of 50 just start out photographers / videographers able to make it to full time.

nowadays, 1 job has 30 photographers competing, probably only 1 out of 300 just start out photographers able to make it to full time.

the cost of living increase a few hundred percent over the years, and yet the offer price is still hentak kaki like many years back.

back than many start out photographers are full of passion, and naive, but able to survive since not so much competitions.

nowadays many start out photographers are still full of passion, and naive, but than they won't able to survive with so much competitions. unless they have daddy mummy brothers sisters uncles aunties sponsor them.

BTW, I won't blame you for offer such rate, as there are far too many photographers videographers too eager to shoot.

it is not your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.