Event photographer wanted 17 & 18 Feb

Dan Evilution

Jan 20, 2016
Looking for an outdoor event photographer, photographer need to accompany me to visit my outlets to take pictures(in Singapore) from 0900-1800hrs.
Transport will be provided while on the job.
Short Lunch and tea-breaks provided.
Photographer to provide DVD of day's photos in softcopy within 1 week from the event.

Fees would be $150 per day + DVD provision.

There will be a standby date on 18th.

Please email me your portfolio , offer rates & equipment you will be using to blue78evolution@hotmail.com

Thank for viewing.

Sorry all, Event is wanted 17 & 18 Feb... Can't edit the topic...

Cheapos are really getting cheaper. 9 hours for $150. Why not just save on that miserable fees and use your own mobile phone to take instead. WTH. :sticktong:sticktong:sticktong:sticktong:sticktong

Great time to be in business with such labour exploitation don't you think?

Great time to be in business with such labour exploitation don't you think?

I heard Iphone 6S plus can take very good pictures too ... may be the TS can try to rent out Iphone 6S+, i can rent you mind if you like , $150 per day plus Down payment $800. let me know if you are interested. :)

Come on people, whether is using 5DMK3 or iPhone 6, your cost of labour is still the same, please don't tell me you can charge cheaply because of you use a cheaper camera??

There will sure be people take on this job. But be reminded you are hurting this industry. Maybe you are unaware, your rates should be roughly between $80 to $150 per hr rate.

How badly do you need to look good here ? You are paying for that not for some one to just click pictures. Depending on what exactly or who exactly you are trying to impress - just pure documentation work is not really going to be flattering.....

Found my guy. Thanks clubsnap! And all those have shown interest.
:)