Event Photographer Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

dtwklr

Jan 19, 2010
Checking on behalf of someone. She requires an "experience and responsible" event photographer to cover an event in town for about 4 or 6 hours in the evening. Here's the requirements.

1) Length of event photography experience
2) Online portfolios
3) Rates per hour
4) Contact details

Please send me a message with "all the above requirements". Thank you and hear from you soon. Btw will only reply to those who gets it in case of too many responses.

Hi, when will the event be? I'm currently in Sydney doing my course in photography but I'll be back in Singapore from the 15th of December to mid Feb.

My website's www.johnseejm.com

feel free to e-mail me if you're interested!

Cheers!
John See.

Checking on behalf of someone. She requires an "experience and responsible" event photographer to cover an event in town for about 4 or 6 hours in the evening. Here's the requirements.

1) Length of event photography experience
2) Online portfolios
3) Rates per hour
4) Contact details

Please send me a message with "all the above requirements". Thank you and hear from you soon. Btw will only reply to those who gets it in case of too many responses.
to help yourself and other members better, please provide more details, Date and what type of event, you or your friend is looking for.

to help yourself and other members better, please provide more details, Date and what type of event, you or your friend is looking for.

Date and event type is especially important.

hi im Faizal.Im really keen for the shoot.
My price is very flexible.
website www.motion-id.com or faizalsenen.tumblr.com

Thank you very much for the tremendous responses. All details have been forwarded. Only 2 photographers will be selected and they should be engaged by the end of this week. Sorry for not being able to response to all due to the mass responses.

Point to note: some who responded were not responsible enough to provide the minimum details required......unfortunately.

Anyway, have good week ahead!

Status
Not open for further replies.