Event is finish, I am finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously I find it very strange. Unless TS is those type that is extremely confident in his own skills, it make no sense as in he had shoot for the entire 4 hrs without even checking - even for once, his pics. And if he did check... but nothing show and that the camera told him that there was not memory card (don't care if it was SD or CF or whatever), he/she didn't bother to even check to see if the card was slotted in... that is something that... seriously... lacking of any words here.

I think he was overawed by the ministerial presence or by her beauty.

yingluck3.jpg

Well... cheers up. It's not as bad as going to nude shoot but forgot memory card

Had just realized after 4 hours of shooting. I didn't put in my SD card...

For every ending, there must be a beginning :bsmilie:

U can't be finished if U never start shooting in the first place :bsmilie:

However, it is a good excuse for your boss. He will never arrow U again. :bsmilie:

Hopefully, U have already got your bonus/promotion this year. Next thing U need to do is to update your CV so that when the company start to restructuring to cost down. :bsmilie:

U know that U are ready to go :bsmilie:

Last edited:
Had just realized after 4 hours of shooting. I didn't put in my SD card...
not sure you are for real or pulling our legs.....

anyway, you have has learn a very valuable lesson that no money can buy...

just learn from it and move on.

Anyway now explain what to my boss also no use now...

I am feeling very depressed now.
it is perfectly normal to feel depress, but if you can not get out of it, you may need professional advice, you can call 6389 2222. help is only a phone call away

Google, if what you mentioned on this thread is true...you have my heartiest congratulations from the bottom of my heart because you will be free from future arrows (sai kang).

You also have my sincerest wishes of goodluck becos you will lead a miserable future in your company becos you will be known as the guy who screwed up the photos and worse still you will be remembered as the guy who disgraced the asians (according to your intentions mentioned earlier).

P.S. i find your comment "hoping to do asian proud" in your first thread highly offensive and hope you will not post such comments anymore.

Seriously.. I find it difficult to convince myself he is in for real.. Anyway, stop rubbing salt onto his wound already..

Learn and never repeat your mistake.

2 things again:

1. You need a mask....coz u will be the laughing stock among your colleagues.
2. Look for new job.....coz your boss know u will screwed things up if assign "big" project to u.

attention seeker ..

Wah, don't know what to say... feel sorry for you bro! :(

saltex.jpg

Amount of sodium chloride required when reading a typical forum thread...

salt1d.jpg

Amount of sodium chloride required when reading a typical EDMW forum thread...

saltd.jpg

Amount of sodium chloride required when reading a typical Clubsnap forum thread created by Google...

Last edited:
saltex.jpg

Amount of sodium chloride in a typical forum thread...

salt1d.jpg

Amount of sodium chloride in a typical EDMW forum thread...

saltd.jpg

Amount of sodium chloride in a typical Clubsnap forum thread created by Google...

[video=youtube;lof5PVxK3xk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lof5PVxK3xk[/video]

when one shot for free, the gun is loaded empty with no bullet.
no worries, not your fault since your boss only bought you DIY LED and not a CF/SD card.

Seriously I find it very strange. Unless TS is those type that is extremely confident in his own skills, it make no sense as in he had shoot for the entire 4 hrs without even checking - even for once, his pics. And if he did check... but nothing show and that the camera told him that there was not memory card (don't care if it was SD or CF or whatever), he/she didn't bother to even check to see if the card was slotted in... that is something that... seriously... lacking of any words here.

The pics are still show up in the LCD though they're not recorded. I think this is the reason Google thought everything is normal....

Last edited:
I suggest you should check into a hospital and let a nurse take care of your depression. :bsmilie:

images

i'm a nurse... nurses don't dress like that! :mad:

anyways... prices of salt are increasing due to the high demand and low supply. because everyone who read google's thread.... had to buy lots of it.

tata!

saltd.jpg

Amount of sodium chloride required when reading a typical Clubsnap forum thread created by Google...

We should start a mass sale thread at BnS for sodium chloride to save some $$$ :bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.