Great series! 1 of the best i've seen!

Btw, what camera did u use?

Hi guys,

Thanks for comments. :)

tkdwhiz1188 said:
Great series! 1 of the best i've seen!

Btw, what camera did u use?

Hi tkdwhiz1188,

I'm using Nikon cams. (1 DSLR and 1 FM) However, camera plays a minor role in making a great photo.

Glad you've enjoyed the photographs.

Cheers,
Jon
:)

Huh?? This is good?? :dunno:

Wonderful series, like the human interest aspect of the pictures. :thumbsup:

I hope Willy Foo will be seriously considering you as one of the shooters for the travel opening.

Shooter, perhaps you can say what you don't like about the series? Good for discussion so that ideas can be tossed ard.

Hi Razor/ Melnjes,

Thanks for the comments. It was very flattering... :sweat: Glad you've enjoyed the photos. :D

Dear shooter,

Perhaps you can point out which area I need to improve on? But anyway, I guessed you won't be posting in this thread again since this is not your 'style', based on your past 'track record'. So I won't be wasting my time here either. If you've any 'constructive suggestions' for me, you might wish to send me an e-mail or we could even meet up for further discussion.

Thanks for viewing anyway.

Cheers guys!
Jon

melnjes said:
Shooter, perhaps you can say what you don't like about the series? Good for discussion so that ideas can be tossed ard.

We can ignore shooter and his "famous" comments in this forum already. Think this guy should consider registering a new user, cause we all know what shooter's about. Who's going to give a damn what he post anyway.

No worries Nick! :bsmilie:

There's always more important things to do in life. :)

Jon

nice pics and travelogue.
kinda reminds me of my own trip last year.

was it a hassle to carry your SLR around? I used a compact for my trip.

how long was your trip?

spiders said:
nice pics and travelogue.
kinda reminds me of my own trip last year.

was it a hassle to carry your SLR around? I used a compact for my trip.

how long was your trip?

Hi spiders,

It'll not be a hassle if photography is your top priority for the trip and with the intention to make good pictures. :)

Jon

HaghiaSophia.jpg

Just 'dig' out this photo and thought that it would be nice to share with all of ya.

Thanks for viewing the photos.

Jon

Status
Not open for further replies.