Euro-Trip, JUN 10-27, 2009 - Berlin, Wolfsburg, Paris, Interlaken, Luzern, Rome, Prag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Firstly, nice pictures.
have been to all of the places shown. Anyway im still in Switzerland now hahaha.
Generally nice pics. Europe is a beautiful place at every angle, so ya OMG at every single pic is really true.

Nice ... excellent composition in some of the images especially the B&W ones.

great work :thumbsup:
you make europe look as splendid as it is.

Was Neuschwanstein still under renovation when you were there? I missed some great shots back in March because of the scaffolding.

Firstly, nice pictures.
have been to all of the places shown. Anyway im still in Switzerland now hahaha.
Generally nice pics. Europe is a beautiful place at every angle, so ya OMG at every single pic is really true.

Thanks. If next time i go... I will only stay in switzerland. Interlaken is such wonderful place for trekking!

Nice ... excellent composition in some of the images especially the B&W ones.

Thanks for the comments :)

great work :thumbsup:
you make europe look as splendid as it is.

Was Neuschwanstein still under renovation when you were there? I missed some great shots back in March because of the scaffolding.

The renovation work has finished. But we did not go to the bridge to shot the most classic angle of the castle. weather turned to be very bad when i got out the castle... :cry:

Now it is Prague.

3729056244_17a7ba6eb8_o.jpg

;)excellant series, love the colours, sharpness and everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.