Euro 2012

Tonight Group of Death match! Exciting!

16:00 GMT Netherlands v Denmark Metalist Stadium
18:45 GMT Germany v Portugal Arena Lviv

For me it is still Spain. Technically, they have no match in Europe. If they do not win, it will be due to Kelong or player's mistake. Mighty Germans also lose to them technically. In Europe currently, only Germany and Spain plays beautiful football. Watching the rest is a chore.....maybe will watch the England games too, since this is the first time in so many years that they did not talk big before major tournament (and fail big time thereafter), they might spring a surprise, though I feel they will have achieved great things just by reaching the semis. Also to see my Captain in action :)

which sites for live streaming of matches.

'Psychic' raccoon predicts England win

image.jpg

:eek:
omg.gif

omg.gif

omg.gif

Man City 1 - 1 Man City

Lol :bsmilie:

I thought France give chance...maybe it's first match and toughest in the group, so they slightly more cautious. Draw is good result for both. Win the next 2 games and both will go thru.

As for England....emm....1996 was the last time I saw a good English side. Since then till now, it's all the same....:thumbsd:

Once again England exited the dramatic pk way.

Semis will be

Portugal Vs Spain
Germany Vs Italy

Would prefer a Portugal German final...... n Portugal winning it! ;p

But then it most likely to be a Spain German final with Spain winning it!

Semis will be

Portugal Vs Spain
Germany Vs Italy

Would prefer a Portugal German final...... n Portugal winning it! ;p

But then it most likely to be a Spain German final with Spain winning it!

Italy played really really well, not the boring anit-football the Spanish were using. The Italy-Germany match might be the best one of the tournament.

Im ok with Spain vs Germany or Italy for finals.
:D

England keeps losing to the penalties in big games.
Might as well. Else they would have been mauled by Germans in the next matchup.

Portugal likely to lose to Spain. Ronaldo knows Real Madrid Football Club of SPAIN is paying him in 1 week, more money than what most other people earn their whole lifetimes. Ronaldo can always run a little bit slower and shoot less accurately. It will not be obvious that he does not want to score against Spain. Ronaldo know that 2 weeks after the match, he will be back in Spain playing football for Real Madrid. Most will quickly forget Euro2012. Why should he sacrifice himself for their short memories.

Last edited:
Italy played really really well, not the boring anit-football the Spanish were using. The Italy-Germany match might be the best one of the tournament.

Nowadays in these big tournaments semis looks much more interesting and exciting then finals! lol...

What did I tell you? As expected Spain beat Portugal. Not because Spain was the better team. But because key player/s in Portugal's team play in Spanish football clubs and are obscenely well paid. So which football player wants to rock the boat for fans' short memories? 2 weeks after the Euro2012 final, nobody remembers it anymore and no one cares. And all the Portuguese players know that. Ronaldo could easily have scored 2 goals against Spain, if he wanted to.

What did I tell you? As expected Spain beat Portugal. Not because Spain was the better team. But because key player/s in Portugal's team play in Spanish football clubs and are obscenely well paid. So which football player wants to rock the boat for fans' short memories? 2 weeks after the Euro2012 final, nobody remembers it anymore and no one cares. And all the Portuguese players know that. Ronaldo could easily have scored 2 goals against Spain, if he wanted to.

Spain could also have mauled Portugal, IF they wanted.......;p

Are you kidding me?

Big Kahuna said:
EPL is also big employer to many, how come England not powderful at all one?

Bpl liao.

I watch soccer but sometime also sick of it. Sometime no goals, kelong etc. I rather spend my time on other things or hobbies. 90 mins, plus half time can become 2 hrs! Unless got bet or die hard fans, if not, i feels not worth.

Bpl liao.

I watch soccer but sometime also sick of it. Sometime no goals, kelong etc. I rather spend my time on other things or hobbies. 90 mins, plus half time can become 2 hrs! Unless got bet or die hard fans, if not, i feels not worth.

Times are bad....once my Mio contract run out, I will also cut....no point paying so much but just watch 1 or 2 matches per week.....most of the time I watch Channel 8 & U only :)

Is an upset on the card tonight?? :p