Erwinx Fever Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Harlequin said:
Thanks Sree.
The lighting and surroundings were really good. Now can move on to the next KF, the Common Kingfisher. Havent been able to get one with a blue colour fish in mouth leh, just like the one in my avatar. :cool:

Good to know you've finally reached the 500mm club. Been enjoying the new lesn ?

Good luck on the Common Kingfisher. Blue fish ...hmmm.. fish in the mouth not enough colour must be right some more .. photoshop it man :)

Yeah, got the Tamron 200-500/F5-6.3. So far it gives pretty decent pictures and is light as well. Tried it with the Kenko Plus 300 TC1.4 this morning before leaving home. Can AF but metering doesn't change to F9 as expected. Exposure seemed Ok but need to experiment some more. Wah now I also got 700mm :) :) No 4WD but must try the Cove sometime soon with this new combo.

Thanks PE for the compliments.

Will try the ballhead instead of the full wimberly. Hope that will lower the height of the car mount setup so that the flash head do not hit the window top.

wowza! very nice shots :) the second one gets my vote - just that the head... the black is really black and i can't really see the detail. perhaps it's because you didnt use a flash. 600mm is some reach man :) totally@ great shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.