Err appear on my D50.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VR2

Dec 17, 2005
AMK
hi, recently i took out my D50 and did some test shot, but to found out dat after i press the shutter it has "Err" appear on it.. den the mirror snap up.. on second press on shutter the mirror snaps twice.. it didnt record any image wif it.. was cld wrg wif it? any advice? if send for service how much wld it proberly cost? :(

Could be that the shutter needs replacement.

I get Err when the SD card is not installed. Haven't encountered any other occassions with Err message yet.

Could be that the shutter needs replacement.
not sure, but i have encountered this a couple of time (i think around 3 :embrass:). but my shutter is still working as per normal even after a few thousands shot after one occurrence.
guess i just wait till my shutter fail my completely before I "dump" my d50. :sweatsm: :sweat:

i encountered err.from my d80 less then a week and i sent it to nsc found out shutter problem and they change a new one for me.

i encountered err.from my d80 less then a week and i sent it to nsc found out shutter problem and they change a new one for me.
very often you encounter this? :think:
mine is just once in a few thousand shots... shutter count about 20k so far.

my is not often on and off went come to err u cannot adjust anything u can still take picture but come out very dark.

my is not often on and off went come to err u cannot adjust anything u can still take picture but come out very dark.
ic... my picture come out as per normal after the err is gone (usually just switch off and press the shutter again) :)

for your case why don't sent to nsc let them check see what is the problem.
haha because its out of warranty. and as long as the camera still able to take beautiful images, i don really care as chances of missing shots due to that error is like 0.0001%. :bsmilie:

tink need to send mine to nsc liao.. cos dat time take out had a slight drop.. haiz..

Status
Not open for further replies.