ERP rates going up again for third time this year

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really think that they only count on sg ppl to increase the population.

Wait till they open fully the cranes for the chinese immigration.

First, universities to form them. Let's get the smart ones. Second, welcome the rich businessmen to settle in a clean, safe and efficient place.

Finally, All kind of good reasons to get the chinese skilled workers that are smart and willing to get a better (but still cheap) salary here.

I have nothing against immigration or chinese people. And I do NOT say it is a bad thing. But this is where some of the energy will and must come from in order to increase the numbers.

Slowly and you will not perceive it so soon.

The KPE is to ease jam, this will ease the CTE and PIE and ECP. Hence common sense is that the ERP should go down not UP....instead charge for everything.

want to promote having dinner with family, and yet put ERP from city after working hours. We have to pay to go home as well. SG wants more children? Fat hope with all these rising cost...:bheart:

As reports show, number of Singaporeans who are rich are rising so much so that news articles even talk about if the new rich are overdoing it. 500 over dollars risotto, gold leaf moon cakes, million dollar cars.... all being bought like there is no tomorrow. Property prices so hot that it is sizzling. It is no surprise that fares, Pub, erp charges are increasing.... after all Singaporeans can afford to pay. My thoughts are this is just the start.... in the next four years till elections.... more increases to be expected. Our pay increases? Well it all depends on what industry you are in.... if you are in banking and civil service then good for you. If not.... well... you may want to consider switching careers.

Problem is the people that you mentioned which are rich only accounts to a mere 10% or less of the 4 million plus people in Singapore. The majority of us will still suffer........if all this goes up. Let's not even compare to other countries. If everything that can go up, I think we should start to save more money for rainy days to come.

well maybe, but think of it, car prices was about $120k last time without ERP.

Now gov make it possible to buy at lower prices, den definitely must ensure that we noe how to use it lor...

I heard from some frenz dat his colleagues go work at 10.15 saying that ERP 10am into CBD will off... wth i tink dis pple realli noe how to WORK leh... :bsmilie:

Y my boz not lidat one? :think:

As reports show, number of Singaporeans who are rich are rising so much so that news articles even talk about if the new rich are overdoing it. 500 over dollars risotto, gold leaf moon cakes, million dollar cars.... all being bought like there is no tomorrow. Property prices so hot that it is sizzling. It is no surprise that fares, Pub, erp charges are increasing.... after all Singaporeans can afford to pay. My thoughts are this is just the start.... in the next four years till elections.... more increases to be expected. Our pay increases? Well it all depends on what industry you are in.... if you are in banking and civil service then good for you. If not.... well... you may want to consider switching careers.

in other words.. widening income gap.

the poor will be poorer.... and all they got is " sorry folks, just try harder .. "

Singapore everything you do must pay. The problem here, is when they gave rebates everyone praise. When they squeezed you to death nobody complains. As usual pay and pay makes the country rich.

Yeah ! try harder !

Dun complain! Work !

Life is not all fun and games. Work!

Can I take holidays? What for? Work !

Daddy, when I will be an adult, I want to be a .... Shut up ! Work !

What the hell am I doing here ! I got to..... work......:bsmilie:

in other words.. widening income gap.

the poor will be poorer.... and all they got is " sorry folks, just try harder .. "

Come shenzhen work lah:thumbsup::thumbsup: imagine eat, drink and shop u dont have to think twice or in fact...dont even have to think ONCE!!!!!!

Really it's a freedom of living! Dont have to be tied down by $$ constrain ;)

Put it this way, no point whining here cos the result will be the same. Prices will increase and the gap will widen whether you like it or not. You are abled and you have a choice.. either work hardand cross over or whine forever and stay on the other side of the gap..... Besides I gather many here are students? You have many more years ahead.... think big and work towards it instead of identifying yourselves with the poor.... instead aspire to be those who are successful.

Complain, whine, bitch about the government, the party and 20 years later, still the same party in power. Why? Because they provide a good environment for all despite the complaines. Like it or not.. if you work hard, you make it.. if you dont then sorry....... no free lunches. Unless one has the courage to vote for an alternative then just have to accept decisions.

The KPE is to ease jam, this will ease the CTE and PIE and ECP. Hence common sense is that the ERP should go down not UP....instead charge for everything.

want to promote having dinner with family, and yet put ERP from city after working hours. We have to pay to go home as well. SG wants more children? Fat hope with all these rising cost...:bheart:

Import talent lor! Then when the foreigners get what they want, they all run back to their homeland, stay here for what?

Think about it ...

GST Got up.
Flour Go up also ..
Petol Go upss ..
Erp also go ups ..
Transportation fee go ups

Not Sure will our income will go up up also ....

Guys, we should take a step back to thank the Singapore's government about our High HDI (comparable to first world countries like the US? Europe., Australia and the likes) and low corruption rate ( lowest in the whole of Asia) Furthermore, our education system has transformed singapore into a good money making hub... look at the rest of the countries around us... you prefer there meh? :bigeyes:

Then complain about singapore being ex... Hello? Prices go in accordance to our economic status...Other countries would have their problems....

Nice Cheap food and housing? Clothes also cheap? what about their security? how about their quality?

Other country better pay? More beautiful sceneries? how about their taxation? how about their general standard of living...

PLEASE, if another place is really that good, everyone go liao... still stay here complain.
what i feel important should be that we make the best use of such an optimum enviroment we have been given since young and not complain so much like the govt./rich people owe us like that.

Thanks,
Sean.

Not to worry .. Singapore Got us ....

Cannot just add 1% in Gst .. add some more on Erp .. and wahlar ...
All $$ back .. ahahhaha unless we walk to work and walk home after work ... if not try cycling ... :)

I m getting one .. ahahah .. faster than bus and cab sometime .. :)

Then ur cherry qq sell off liao ?

rich person continue to gain money n become richer
poor person continue to work harder n gain peenut:sweat:

that y everything is up, because rich person want to earn more money;p

But ur bike cost how much .?

Got insurance cover.?

Bike Cost ,,, 3.2K :sweat:

The bike is Cover by me ... " Skin Cover Metal " ahahahha ... but Dun need Road Tax and PArking ... :D

Bike Cost ,,, 3.2K :sweat:

The bike is Cover by me ... " Skin Cover Metal " ahahahha ... but Dun need Road Tax and PArking ... :D

3.2k for a bike:think::thumbsup::sweat:

rich person continue to gain money n become richer
poor person continue to work harder n gain peenut:sweat:

that y everything is up, because rich person want to earn more money;p

ahaha ,, old uncle want to buy Smoke also heartpain ... $11.6 per pack ... 20 Stick ,,, wah ..

No wonder so many old man got heartattack ... :bsmilie:

ahaha ,, old uncle want to buy Smoke also heartpain ... $11.6 per pack ... 20 Stick ,,, wah ..

No wonder so many old man got heartattack ... :bsmilie:

then u sell ur 30d to buy this.?

Good luck on your skin insurance...........:bsmilie:

Status
Not open for further replies.