Equipment Drooling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Newman

Mar 2, 2003
TBC
Anyone spot any places where you can see equipment such as high end lenses on display? Care to share the hot spots with us so we can drool as well? :D

For a start:
Location: Shop at Lucky Plaza, facing the main pavement near the entrance to MacDonald's
Spotted: Nice big Nikon lens. Looks like at least 400mm.

Wah, no one want to share????:(

Nikon Singapore Service Centre has some interesting lens on display. Oops just realized that you are a Canon user, never mind then.

Minolta Singapore Service Centre has some interesting G lens for you to play with. Oops just realized that you are a Canon user, never mind then.

where's the post about canon service centre? ;)

Lots of places to drip saliva :-

1. Cathay Photo has the luscious 400mm f/4 DO
2. TCW has a couple of 300mm f/2.8s

Actually, walking into any camera store just brings out the itch in my hands and my wallet ;p luckily managed to control.

Its not just lenses - there's sooooooooo many nice-to-have items ...

Originally posted by AdamGoi
I prefer to drool over good pictures ...
Good pictures are for inspiration. Nice equipment is for temptation.:devil:
Originally posted by Astin
Nikon Singapore Service Centre has some interesting lens on display. Oops just realized that you are a Canon user, never mind then.
Originally posted by ninelives
Minolta Singapore Service Centre has some interesting G lens for you to play with. Oops just realized that you are a Canon user, never mind then.
Well, I've been there b4 & that's y I'm glad I'm a Canon user.:D
Seriously, all makers have some good products and it always puts me in awe to see how the human mind can create such fine equipment.

Originally posted by chaotic
where's the post about canon service centre?
Just glad I don't have to go there so far! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.