EOS - M3

M3 with 24mm
$20160326_151716 copy.jpg

Last edited:
$IMG_0727.jpg
Tulipmania on Garden by The Bay

M3 + SAL 70-400G2 lens

Guys I m in dilemma in geeting tele lens for my M3 .I have the adaptor Should I go for the EF-M 55-200 STM or EF-S 55-250 STM?

Guys I m in dilemma in geeting tele lens for my M3 .I have the adaptor Should I go for the EF-M 55-200 STM or EF-S 55-250 STM?

What other Canon cameras do you have? If you have just the M3,then maybe can consider the EF-M version. Otherwise the EF-S with adapter may be a bit too large for the M3 although it is more cost effective to share the lens with another APSC camera you own.

I Have 5DM3 n also 60D(on permanent loan from my sister hahahaha)

Which of this 2 lens have better IQ?

@blackwolf

why not the 70-300 IS USM?
About 350 second hand =)

Goes with the 5d3 as well (if you do require that combination)

Thx for the input. 70-300 ok with m3?

Guys I got problem with the manual focusing peaking. All red colour I saw on the screen but the photo turn out is not sharp. I need to zoom in 5 or 10x to focus than the subject is sharp.

How you guys do manual focusing? Any tips to share?

Guys I got problem with the manual focusing peaking. All red colour I saw on the screen but the photo turn out is not sharp. I need to zoom in 5 or 10x to focus than the subject is sharp. How you guys do manual focusing? Any tips to share?

Not sure about EOS-M but even with my Sony A7r, A7r2 and RX100IV it is the same. Normal. When I was on Canon I didn't have focus peaking so I still zoom in 5x or whatever size it was and manually focused.

My guess is that the small screen size will make everything look sharp but the to get accurate focus, you need to go in close to do critical focus.

Not sure about EOS-M but even with my Sony A7r, A7r2 and RX100IV it is the same. Normal. When I was on Canon I didn't have focus peaking so I still zoom in 5x or whatever size it was and manually focused.

My guess is that the small screen size will make everything look sharp but the to get accurate focus, you need to go in close to do critical focus.

Thx for sharing

So after 1 year, anyone successfully using Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III VC Lens on EOS M3?

on one using Tamron 18-200mm f/3.5-6.3 Di III VC Lens on EOS M3?