End of photobook project?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, seems dat I got quite misunderstood....

Ok, time to clarify. :D

When I changed my plans, little did I expect such a huge (and disappointed) reaction. Of cos, I took note of the suggestion that u guyz gave me on the part about 'creativity restriction'. Thus I decided to close the thread and decided to take a long hard look at my plans. Of cos, its never in my intention to stifle any creativity spirit or wad. Maybe its my first time on such stuff and to be honest, I'm much more of a lone wolf for most of my life. Organising stuff like this is my 1st go at it, so I might have unwittingly offended a lot of ppl.

Don't worry! Its not dead yet. I'm still thinking about the plan and how to get it started without stifling u guyz to a single road. After all, all roads lead to Rome. :)

I do hope to get it started ASAP, or at least finish up dat plan based on the earlier suggestions. Things are looking a little heavy on my side now, work, school, got bills to pay... But don't worry! Its not dead yet, not yet anyway. :)

Peace!

Then you should at least leave a note or something here. By just closing all your threads doesn't seem to be a nice thing to do esp. to those who have been following with great interest.

Erm... ok.... :p

Upz for clarification on my part.

i started work recently and din't have time to check out CS. when i did, i remembered to check out the photo book.. and found.. well.. it's not taking off.. would really want something to lift off man.. else the passion will just die and it will be another piece of "the-big-one-that-got-away" story..

I would like to be part of this project as well..

looks like I'm disappointing a lot of ppl.... :(

Ok! Guyz, I'll try to get a new plan up ASAP, since the earlier one din work out. Perhaps I'm being a little too insensitive to the feelings of others, it din dawn upon me that I'm throwing a leash around u guyz with that plan.

Promise! I'll get a plan up again by next weekend! Hope to see more frank comments on that! :)

And when I say frank, I mean frank. Juz fire. If u guyz think that I'm throttling ur creativity or are shocked with anything, juz tell me, either public post or private PM, up to u. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.